Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
62,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was the war cry from the left, during the Kavanaugh massacre attempt.

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh's accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it "was a tactic" to try to derail the judge's confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Judiciary Committee revealed the fraud in a letter to the FBI and Justice Department Friday, asking them to prosecute Judy Munro-Leighton for lying to and obstructing Congress.
That makes two accusers now admitting to fabricating their claims, and one dirtbag lawyer who was pushing the one, knowing her story was fake.

Mr. Grassley has previously asked the FBI to probe Julie Swetnick and her lawyer, anti-Trump crusader Michael Avenatti, for lying to Congress and obstructing. Ms. Swetnick had originally claimed to have been the victim of gang rapes involving Justice Kavanaugh during high school parties, saying she saw him and a friend spike punch to leave girls unable to resist. She later changed her story to say she saw Justice Kavanaugh and his friend near a punch bowl, and could not identify them as having actually been part of any rape.

None of the witnesses she told NBC could corroborate her story were able to do so.

Indeed, NBC found one woman who despite a sworn statement backing up Ms. Swetnick, told the network Mr. Avenatti was twisting her words.
Not surprising most of the media is ignoring this these stories.

·
Registered
818 Posts
My gut feeling during the Kavanaugh hearings were that he was not responsible for these attacks on his character. I do think that it was possible that Christine Ford may have been molested sometime in the past but it wasn't Justice Kavanaugh. She decided to notify finestein by letter and requested it be kept quiet knowing Kavanaugh wasn't the perpetrator. The rest is history, the truth always comes out.

During this process the democraps reaffirmed their double standards to a very sensitive and painful episode for any woman who has gone through this disgusting attack on her privacy.

Many genuine victims will now be more unwilling to come forward because of the democraps actions.

Women do need to be believed but there is also a need to verify that something happened otherwise many good men and even women could be ruined. Unfortunately a few women have other motives wanting to discredit a particular person or persons by bringing these accusations which when a solicitor without scruples like avenatti who has an agenda to push will use these women and trample them under foot.

Of course it also highlights how the left totally ignore hard facts documented on bill clinton, keith ellison and many other high profile democraps.

·
Administrator
62,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like a good President used to say, "Trust but verify".

For any serious matter, nobody 's word should not be subject to verification.

·
Premium Member
7,305 Posts
Aussie Challenger said:
My gut feeling during the Kavanaugh hearings were that he was not responsible for these attacks on his character. I do think that it was possible that Christine Ford may have been molested sometime in the past but it wasn't Justice Kavanaugh.
My gut feeling has always been that Christine Ford was never molested. Not by Justice Kavanaugh, and not by anyone else. She was used by the liberals to railroad Justice Kavanaugh simply to prevent another conservative, constitutionalist justice from occupying the bench.

I find it too coincidental that the exact same set of circumstances applied to judge Roy Moore during his run for the Alabama senate seat and another similar set of allegations against President Trump. My gut feeling is this is the go-to play that the Demi-crats whip out, to gain political power during any election buy alleging sexual misconduct. So far up to Judge Moore, that tactic had always worked, until now.

Ed

·
Registered
818 Posts
RXT said:
My gut feeling has always been that Christine Ford was never molested. Not by Justice Kavanaugh, and not by anyone else. She was used by the liberals to railroad Justice Kavanaugh simply to prevent another conservative, constitutionalist justice from occupying the bench.

I find it too coincidental that the exact same set of circumstances applied to judge Roy Moore during his run for the Alabama senate seat and another similar set of allegations against President Trump. My gut feeling is this is the go-to play that the Demi-crats whip out, to gain political power during any election buy alleging sexual misconduct. So far up to Judge Moore, that tactic had always worked, until now.

Ed
Yes the left is very adaptable and do not have any scruples when they are pushing their un-constitutional brand of politics.

They are so blind to facts, Judge Moore unfortunately was setup from the beginning and didn't stand a chance.

The Republicans however could see straight through finestein and her 11th hour dirty tricks but it took much longer as the Republicans did want to make sure the democraps couldn't challenge the findings of the FBI on any legal basis.

Of course they wanted an 8th and possibly a 9th FBI investigation because the FBI's findings went against their agenda.

Hopefully now the average hardworking American Citizen has been shown how corrupt the democraps, the left and the media are and will send a message to them by voting for the Conservative Voice that has been muffled for tooo long.

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
look up the word politician in a dictionary . my advice , don't believe anything one of them says , always question their motives . 

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.