Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We closed the deal on a house today, and got the keys Whoo hoo. ;D
Will post pics soon, we start moving tomorrow. This is the first home purchase for either of us so we are pretty excited and drunk from celebrating LOL.
We will be having a house warming party soon and all are invited, stay tuned for further info. 8)

Todd & Tina

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
congrats!

i may be moving out soon too ;D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congrats on the house, YOu will surely love it.

I bought my 1st house 1 1/2 years ago. enjoying it. Better than living in a crowded apartment, and getting complaints from the from the old hag next door, because she is not getting her beauty sleep. :p there was not enought money in the world for her anyway ;D :-X

Just got another bill from the tax man :-X :mad: :( :\'(

markus

·
Registered
660 Posts
Congrats Todd,

We have had our house for about 1 1/2 years and love it. It's awesome to know that you aren't just pissin away that rent money every month. Enjoy!!!!

Can't wait for the party!!

Ryan

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
LOL, the garage...
Yeah, my new wife and I are really tired of renting all our lives, but have been holding out. You know, when I do scan the classifieds, that's the first thing I look at! Ya know, how big is the garage, is the driveway flat, are there empty lots next door(you get the idea)!
Congrats,
Mike

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hey Todd and Tina!

Congratulations on your new home. Your quality of living will go way up! Not to mention the benefits of the deduction at the end of the year.

So! Next Arizona Chapter meet is at Todd and Tina's! Did you get a pool?

Keep us posted, and let us know if you need anything. Again, congratulations!

G

·
Good for you {cool}

We closed on ours last Tuesday and have been moving ever since. You won't believe all the stuff you have till you start moving it. It's a great feeling to finally get into your new home. I'm happy for you.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
;D Thx everyone, and congrats to you also primergrey. I agree about having more stuff than you realized when you move. Were finally done, but we'll be unpacking for another week LOL.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
we moved into this house about 7 years ago, and still havent unpacked completly ::)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Congrats on the house. {cool}

Vicki and I will be into our own place in about three to four months. Just signed with a builder today. Got our own lot and we're ready to start digging. :) Garage will be 24'X24' inside with a 7'X14' shop nook at the front. ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.