Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Eddie. I have a 1990 RC. I would like to get a ramcharger and old ram club going here in the cda area including spokane. all dodges are cool in my book but i wana keep it 1993 and below Ram and Ramchargers, whos with me?

·
17,422 Posts
Eddie, first, welcome aboard the best site on the net.

Second, I replied to your other post about members in your area and the Idaho chapter.

Shoot my younger brother an email. They don't have an RC but do have a 2004 (?) Durango.

A few members I missed in my other reply are CoJoe and BurnOut. Joe may have actually moved back to the Boise area to attend BSU. If not, then him and Derek (BurnOut) are still in Moscow going to U of I. Derek is the Idaho Chapter Co-Leader (in absentia. lol) He does pop on from time to time and as far as I know his contact info in the main topic is correct.

If he hasn't went home from school for the summer (he originally hails from Boise) then he should be in your area as well and may be able to help you out or get together with you for some wheeling or something.

I have met both Joe and Derek and both are great guys. Robert (RedneckInTraining) is probably our most active northern member and usually goes wheeling whenever he gets a chance. Shoot him a PM or an email.

Him and my brother are probably your best bets for actually getting ahold of somebody right away.

Once again, welcome aboard. And, I hope that you guys can get together to get the northern area active again.

Eric

PS: All of my contact info is correct and you can reach me pretty much anytime. Text's get answered almost immediately. Just mention who you are or that you are from here. Phone calls usually go to voice mail. Just mention your from here and I will get back to you. Emails get answered as I get to the computer.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
just moved to post falls...i'm in the white 90 rc that sounds a little "odd" (cummins)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm over the pass on the other side in Mullan next to montana i will be trying to fix and build up my new '75 Dodge club cab but when it's done next summer(i know its awhile away) when i get the chance i would be in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts