Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Trailduster or a pop top RC.
I'm in Texas, but I will arrange shipping from other states.
My preference is a 2wd, but I am open to anything. So, if you have one collecting dust in the barn or you just don't have enough time to enjoy it anymore, let me know.
I'm a MOPAR guy and I'm looking for something that I can enjoy with my family.
Or, maybe you know a guy who knows a guy with one. I'm happy to offer up a finder's fee.

Thank you RCC!

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts
Maybe toss in some relevant details like location / budget / condition.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like I said, I'm open to anything.

If I can't come pick it up, I'll ship it. I'm in Texas.
Would prefer running & driving, but I'll restore it if I need to.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts
A 2wd pop top is on my list too. Stumbled over a $1200ish starter for $3k in Plainview, TX. If it's all there, it'll at least run, fire up the welder. RC not TD but SE. 4wd but that can be changed. There also a guy around here or maybe moparts in TX w/ a bunch of them.

I have a Dodge ram charger that I know nothing about, bought it awhile back and now plans have changed. Bill of sale only. It has the motor transmission, It is 4 wheel drive. Has Roll Bar, located in Kress Texas .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RWG75, thanks for the reply.

Are the pics from a Facebook marketplace ad? Are you looking at buying it?

Any idea who the guy in TX is with a bunch?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts
link should go to the FB ad, thought of you when it popped up, been trying to come up w/ name - his avatar is a jeep flying over a hill.

·
Super Moderator
1,190 Posts
the link just worked for me. the guy I was trying to think of is

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hey, thanks for PGG's info. I'll reach out to him.

His avatar is awesome.
i just saw this i do have a few and have sold 3 over the past few years. I seem to always be looking. If i find any options i will keep you in mind. I have 2 74 half doors and a 78 440 all td I just added a 79 2wd RC lowrider. I also have a 72 k5 Blazer. PG

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just saw this i do have a few and have sold 3 over the past few years. I seem to always be looking. If i find any options i will keep you in mind. I have 2 74 half doors and a 78 440 all td I just added a 79 2wd RC lowrider. I also have a 72 k5 Blazer. PG
Sounds like a cool collection. Thanks for the reply.
Where are you on TX?

Any of yours for sale right now?

·
Registered
468 Posts
I am in Fort Worth I don’t have any for sale right now but I will help keep an eye open for you. Where are you? You can text me my cell is 817- two Seven. One two thousand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am in Fort Worth I don’t have any for sale right now but I will help keep an eye open for you. Where are you? You can text me my cell is 817- two Seven. One two thousand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool, I'll give you a shout. I'm in Weatherford. We're neighbors. I'd love to come pick your brain a bit.

·
Registered
28,128 Posts

Sam Simpson

Administrator

Joined May 17, 2001
26,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · Jun 15, 2005

These are the rules of posting in this section. If you don't follow these rules your post WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE.

You must put at least your state in the TITLE of your post, that way people know where it is without having to click in the post. If you don't do this your post will be deleted.

You must reply to questions asked about what you are posting, if you don't check up on your post and answer questions your post will be deleted, i usually give the original poster 2 weeks to reply before i remove the post.

If you are selling something put in a price, otherwise your post will be deleted. this is the ONE rule i am a bit lenient on, i know most people are willing to negotiate a bit with their price, however, if someone asks a price and it is not given, i WILL delete the post.

If you sell the item or find what you are looking for, remove the post. If you can't remove it, ask a mod to remove it for you.

Also, if you screw anyone over on transactions you will be blacklisted and banned from the site.

If you would like your post to stay up more than 30 days then please at least come back and bump it to the top, i automatically delete any posts that have had no reply after 30 days

I will eventually change the way things are handled in here, where state or locations has to be listed for the post to even work, and maybe a ranking system (kinda like Karma) where people can leave feedback on sellers and buyers, but for now this is how we will run the classifieds.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Sam Simpson

Administrator

Joined May 17, 2001
26,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · Jun 15, 2005

These are the rules of posting in this section. If you don't follow these rules your post WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE.

You must put at least your state in the TITLE of your post, that way people know where it is without having to click in the post. If you don't do this your post will be deleted.

You must reply to questions asked about what you are posting, if you don't check up on your post and answer questions your post will be deleted, i usually give the original poster 2 weeks to reply before i remove the post.

If you are selling something put in a price, otherwise your post will be deleted. this is the ONE rule i am a bit lenient on, i know most people are willing to negotiate a bit with their price, however, if someone asks a price and it is not given, i WILL delete the post.

If you sell the item or find what you are looking for, remove the post. If you can't remove it, ask a mod to remove it for you.

Also, if you screw anyone over on transactions you will be blacklisted and banned from the site.

If you would like your post to stay up more than 30 days then please at least come back and bump it to the top, i automatically delete any posts that have had no reply after 30 days

I will eventually change the way things are handled in here, where state or locations has to be listed for the post to even work, and maybe a ranking system (kinda like Karma) where people can leave feedback on sellers and buyers, but for now this is how we will run the classifieds.
Okay, I added the State to my title. I think that is all that's relevant from your list of rules. Once it hits 30 days I'll bump it. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts