77 727 and np203 with 360 torque converter
80s headlight window surrounding headlight
79 9.25 rear axle
79 and 86 radiators n fan shrouds
ask i might have more....

·
Banned
66 Posts
I have the quad headlights and shifter ... what else you have for trade ? you have nothing listed I need/want

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill have to go out and look in the barn and see what I left left thats mopar. Anything in particular your lookin for?  Think Ive got some other stuff like alternators and starters a 86 under hood wiring. Set of 3/4 springs both front and rear. 79 bench seat  clutch fan and a solid 4 blade fan that was on a 77 w200 looks like a old farm tractor fan. Mostly just got small odds n ends

·
Registered
109 Posts
i should have ac vents from a 78 there stilll in the truck will have to check.  $20 plus shipping
have misc other vents from 76-79 trucks lots of other parts also

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry but right now cant be buying any parts just lost my job. All I can do as of right now is trade off my spare parts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I have the shifter,pedals, and vents will trade for the 727/203 with turque converter where ya located at? im in sw mo. 65664

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im located in West Unity OH 43570

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
hmmm too far to drive to pick them up  so got to ship can you get a weight on the trans/tcase and the leaf springs for me i will get a shiping quote and see if this is cost effective for me.

JC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.