Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A reality check for some

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm not sure if this video is a spoof or not but it's extremely accurate. Here is how it all works.

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, here it is. The answers to how we got to where we are today in one video.

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And this is what the v-rus and convoy is all about...
I think Joe is flip flopping again because he seems to be back on "conspiracy truths" again - either way, it's good he is exposing this stuff.

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
President Trump's Truth Social is up and running, CCB. I just hope someday he doesn't sell it to a bunch of leftists. (y)(n)

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm staying as far away from that as I possibly can. I'm not a Bi-den fan but Trump is no hero either. He supports vaccinations. He's a part of - The Show. Deception is more like it.

·
Super Moderator
30,041 Posts
I can only imagine all of the "truth" that will be shared on this platform. It'll likely take the conspiracy theory crown away from RCC. Maybe. 😁

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Listen to what Brian has to say about the war in Ukraine or anywhere else for that matter. Have a listen, he's 100% correct.

·
Administrator
62,277 Posts
Sorry, 2 mins was all I could take from him. So you think it is wrong to support Ukraine? Google the budapest agreement, then answer. To get Ukraine to give up its nucular weapons, we agreed to provide security assurances against threats or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine. Apparently the US has a different definition of assurances, then I do.

Would this be the same if Ukraine still had nukes?

Would his be that same if we did not sit back when russia took Crimea?

The US set the stage for this?

Reactions: Mighty Quinn

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Listen to this Ukrainian and come to your own conclusions.

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ol' Bo Duke knows a thing or three....

·
Registered
128 Posts
Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor bo-duke. Oh the horror, that a guy like him is paying $80 to fill up his tank instead of $55. Poor little fella, he's worked so hard all his life. Can we get a go-fund-me?
Perhaps he's looking out for the rest of us. But if you consider bo's career did little or nothing to create economic capital, I personally think he cares for none other than numero uno and trying to make himself relevant.

Asking, do presidents have like a dial that they turn up and down or a wheel of fortune that is spun, setting the price at the pump? Is it possible markets, or suppliers like Chevron, Ex-mobil, Lukoil or Aramco influence the price? Bo?

Interesting reading on the Belgrade Agreement. Thanks for mentioning that.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor bo-duke. Oh the horror, that a guy like him is paying $80 to fill up his tank instead of $55. Poor little fella, he's worked so hard all his life. Can we get a go-fund-me?
Perhaps he's looking out for the rest of us. But if you consider bo's career did little or nothing to create economic capital, I personally think he cares for none other than numero uno and trying to make himself relevant.

Asking, do presidents have like a dial that they turn up and down or a wheel of fortune that is spun, setting the price at the pump? Is it possible markets, or suppliers like Chevron, Ex-mobil, Lukoil or Aramco influence the price? Bo?

Interesting reading on the Belgrade Agreement. Thanks for mentioning that.
Presidents do have a dial. It's called economic policy. Shutting down a pipeline and becoming more dependent on foreign oil is not good policy, and when the world fuel supply gets interrupted, it affects the price. Do I think there is some price gouging going on when this happens? Yes. The fuel in my small town went from $4.09 to $4.59 this week alone.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
And the last time gas was this high, guess who was vice president...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'd have to research the economic policy shifts, are they much different than this and the last president? Same tax code. Fed interest rates changed very little. Both (or all) spent trillions of dollars we do not have. Has there been a shift in dependency? Is, or was policy enough to send the price of crude however many % higher? For my money; war, global markets, mega corporations, humongous banks, giant traders and speculators have much more influence. How much effect, that yet to flow pipeline has, I wonder. I just don't believe presidents have this absolute or firm control (which bo appears to believe) on all these factors that control not only gas, but so many other things that affect daily cash flow of the average citizen. If that was the case every presidential term would see robust growth for the millions of voters. Economies ebb and flow and the high rate of vitriol (bitter criticism) that spews into our society, (looking at you bo-duke) does more harm than good.

And I really wanted to mock Bo. I'm not out to change anyone's mind and neither should some 3rd rate actor that opines on social media to stroke his ego and garner attention. I mean seriously, that guy sitting in a 70k suv complaining. Crybaby is what he appears to be, and far from the "dare to tell the truth of it all".

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
I'm staying as far away from that as I possibly can. I'm not a Bi-den fan but Trump is no hero either. He supports vaccinations. He's a part of - The Show. Deception is more like it.

Trump was against the "shot of death" at first and they started BASHING him really bad [ press ] and he went with the flow , also realize the vaccine he was/is promoting is NOT the same as the 3 vaccines you can get now

·
Super Moderator
30,041 Posts
Trump was against the "shot of death" at first and they started BASHING him really bad [ press ] and he went with the flow , also realize the vaccine he was/is promoting is NOT the same as the 3 vaccines you can get now
Which shot would that be?
I mean, he continually, to this day, takes credit for them.

·
Super Moderator
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He does. Trump claims to be the leader of getting the vaxxx to the market and distributing it. I'm not sure what vaxxx he was promoting but it doesn't matter as all of them are dangerous to you. Especially without any R & D that is typically required.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts