Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have added a bunch, but we still need a bunch.

Currently, we need area leaders for:

Washington
Vermont
South Dakota
Ontario
Oklahoma
Ohio
Nova Scotia
North Carolina
Nevada
Mississippi
Minnesota
Massachusetts
Manitoba
Iowa
Idaho Thanks intenseimages!
Georgia Thanks thesasquatch!
Alberta
Alaska

I know some may have posted in various threads volunteering to help - if you don't mind, please do it in this thread, once and for all, for one of the above listed areas.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Dodgeboys seemed pretty gung ho about Massachusetts or the stuff , Cruisinram is the only 1in Alaska & that answered me by signing in although there are more members up that way or maybe i should sit down

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Also Cruisinram is trying to get others involved in Alaska

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
I will take care of the TX stuff.
Well it's about time you did something for the site. ::) ;D

Bump - any other vols?

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ED3, you have 3 already. I think that's enough for one person. Someone can step up to the plate - now who will it be??

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Bose318 took over VA for TheRamChargerMan, but while we're all in school, Mike is only fifteen minutes away from me and Michael. So if he needs help or a temporary leave-of-absence for any reason, me and/or Michael can be stand-ins.

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, done, Jeff. TD79sgirl, I haven't set you and TD79 up yet but I will.

·
5,137 Posts
GunPilot said:
OK, done, Jeff. TD79sgirl, I haven't set you and TD79 up yet but I will.
What do you mean by setting us up?

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trailduster79 said:
What do you mean by setting us up?
What I mean is I will give you mod rights in that board and put your profile link on the board index of it.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Uhmm.... that's wierd. I thought I had replied to this thread already, but the post isn't here. ??? Well anyway, all I said is that I had volunteered previously(before the board got wiped) and I'd be happy to help Trenton out with the Utah chapter.

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
if possable i would like to vol for area leader in Ga i have contact info for a few Ga members and am in the early planing stages for a local meet hopefuly after the first of the year. let me know somthing. David

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey, I am in SD. Can help out as much as possible. I know a few guy that run dodges up here,a few came with to ram jam with me but couldn't stay long. But let me know what you need,mammoth.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well, I know it's not listed...but I'd volunteer to help out in the FL region...after all, that's kinda where I live :D

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
GunPilot said:
I have added a bunch, but we still need a bunch.

Currently, we need area leaders for:

Washington
Vermont
South Dakota
Ontario
Oklahoma
Ohio
Nova Scotia
North Carolina
Nevada
Mississippi
Minnesota
Massachusetts
Manitoba
Iowa
Idaho
Georgia
Alberta
Alaska

I know some may have posted in various threads volunteering to help - if you don't mind, please do it in this thread, once and for all, for one of the above listed areas.

Thanks!
okla would try to get it started . but then turn it over to others. as at the present ,have to many things going.. / so you dont think it,s a cop out
mom in nursing home
partner is 85 guess who dose the work
involved in the gun shows 1-2 per mo
prison minestry every fri.
what i cant think of to do the mrs can
of other excuses iv got them

there used to be a river run here . the glass hill,s are close., canton lake is in the back yard ,, little sahara is 20 mi n.w of the house ...alex has a private mud pit? in oct. taloga has an oct. fest for a get to gather.. they had a mud pit 3 yrs .,,,droped it 2 yrs ago ??? ;D :p

·
Registered
288 Posts
i guess i could run the ohio chapter, if'n ya'll tell me what i need to do. i think my post on the ohio chapter has 15 posts. i might be able to handle a slow movin chapter like that...

ray

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OK, guys, give me a bit to get it set up.

·
17,423 Posts
well i guess since none of the other 3 members have volunteered, i could do it for idaho.

just let me know what exactly is involved and we will see what can be done.

thanks
eric

·
17,423 Posts
intenseimages said:
well i guess since none of the other 3 members have volunteered, i could do it for idaho.

just let me know what exactly is involved and we will see what can be done.

thanks
eric

hey gunpilot,
i have been IM'd by 2 of the other 3 members here in idaho(i guess littlejohn is without a computer right now).

anyway, we have decided i am to be the idaho chapter leader, unless i hear any objections.
[
if you could IM or email me with some of the information about what all is involved, we will get it going.

thanks

eric
need to change this, there are actually 8 members here in idaho, just the others havent posted yet so i was unaware of them.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts