Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
          "The way Dodge should have built them"
     My 1 ton pride and joy,  some of the goodies,   trussed D60ft w/ARB locker,  trussed D70r w/eaton locker on  4.10's,  np205,  np435w/splitter making 7spd,   4 whl disc's,   16.5 alum whls,   35 bfg at's,   418 inch 4brl Demon,  MSD dist,   hedman hedders into dual 2.5 into 1/  3.5"  into  hooker areo chamber  into supertrapp,  dual batts(relocated to bed),  factory buckets  with centerconsole, Grant Evo str whl,   power windows/locks,  a/c,  cb,  limo black tint all around,   Hella Rally 3000&4000 lights,  Hella halogen conversion headlights,  Hella fog lights,   2" body lift,  air horns hadley and train horns. 

Attachments

·
5,137 Posts
Love the truck, it just looks cool as hell.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice ride!!! ;D What year is that??

·
Registered
577 Posts
Great looking truck.

I got one that looks similar, but doesn't have all the extras that you have.

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guy's im going to be putting on that aar hood (challerger rt design) then i'll take a pic maybe i'll buy a dig camera instead of another scanner but i hate to spend money on anything other than the car or truck i don't even like spending money on the boat as much as i do on the car and truck (boat is a hole in the water for putting money in)

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll try and remember to get pic's of the trusses and some of the other mods i've made and some under hood pic's to

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kodiak im gonna paint my truck all silver, your truck looks awesome all silver why did dodge have to put that charcoal gray in there

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
nice rig! there`s a fella out here in suffolk with the same truck except it`s two tone green/gold, I see him from time to time on my way home from work, I just drool over the crew cabs...awesome! BTW do you have a link for the `glass hood company?

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey chris i have a link and im not sure if it will work so here is the web address- aar quality fiberglass.com (no spaces) . Im out in suffolk alot family in Coram & Mastic beach (every weekend)

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is a pic of the rear trussed and brakes and whatever else you guy's can see in that pic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is an updated pic w/bfg ko 35's

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is the front view w/90's grill

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is an interior shot

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is the front truss

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is the current 360

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And this is what's involved for an intake w/center located thermostat housing w/ A/C

Attachments

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
That 91-93 grill looks good on your 85 ED3
I'd give it the "thumbs up smiley" but he's
missing.. ;D

·
Premium Member
26,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll take some applause to help offset those slaps i keep accumulating               Thanks guy's i'll post more pic's i gotta read up on this damn digi cam and learn to resize pic's

Attachments

1 - 20 of 264 Posts