Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a couple of pics of my friend Herbert's W-350..
4 inch lift, 33s(?), fresh coat of Subaru WRX Blue, we got it done on friday and it has been inside curing for the last 3 days. What do ya think?

If the remote linking pic comes up, just copy and paste the URL into your browser...sorry if its a hassle :p

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Yours is the blue 90 right man ? Looks sweet man . Love Blue about as much as i do black which is my fave andyhow . Did you DIY ? Turned out nice man . I need my VW painted soon .

bt83rc

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bt83rc said:
Yours is the blue 90 right man ? Looks sweet man . Love Blue about as much as i do black which is my fave andyhow . Did you DIY ? Turned out nice man . I need my VW painted soon .

bt83rc
mine is the Red 90'...and after seeing how this one turned out, I wish I would have painted it Blue! I wanted to keep a close color to stock so I didnt have to worry about the "ugliness" of under the hood and stuff, im not big on repaintin totally different colors. sorry bout my E-Lingo, but what is DIY? later!

·
3,940 Posts
i keep getting a "no remote linking" message.

DIY
D=do
I=it
Y=yourself

pics, pics, pics, pics. ;D

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ahhh i can be retarded sometimes, but yes I did do it myself, the owner and I are both in the Body and Fender class at our Career Center. You might try to copy and paste the URL into your browser...should work

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
I don't see a URL ???

·
3,940 Posts
kyot said:
I don't see a URL ???
just in case, right click on one of the "no remote access" and a window will open go down click on properties and the URL will pop up.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha Herberts old 79'.....just wait til you see whats been done to this truck....its sad but funny at the same time. Who are you 00akram?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh nice man! I think I have seen you stopped at Sunshine sports a couple times, thats where I'm working. Im in the Body and Fender class, so if you stop in say whats up...my names Justin BTW

1 - 16 of 16 Posts