Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Sam,
Is there anyway of bringing the auto-vote back rather than a popup? We are falling in rank FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
And I've had trouble getting the 4 X 4 site downloaded through the link so I don't know if it's counted as a vote. No problem on the the other voting link.

·
Founder
25,710 Posts
The 4x4 site is down, and they also don't allow the autovoting anymore. It should be back up soon.

The reason we fell behind in topmopar sites is we were using a form to load the vote, but that is accepted. I didn't find this out till later, so we had around 2 to 3 weeks where a majority of votes weren't being counted. Next month we will reign again ;D

·
Super Moderator
9,424 Posts
If you want to make certain your vote counts, click on the popup, then enter the sites, then open RCC from that site, and play for awhile, or exit and do the other vote,... it just takes a second longer, and gives an "out" vote as well as an "in" vote.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
That's a good idea, Smokey. I'm gonna have to start doing that.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Smokey said:
If you want to make certain your vote counts, click on the popup, then enter the sites, then open RCC from that site, and play for awhile, or exit and do the other vote,... it just takes a second longer, and gives an "out" vote as well as an "in" vote.
I do that alot, sometimes 4x a day, but i never ever see that # change when i do it like that, if it say's 360 in 370 out it says that after i go in and after i go out, i always think there is a problem with there counter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts