Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, we need a few folks to volunteer to be police in shifts during ram jam, we have had a few say yes but hte more we get the less time would be required to tell people if they can come in or not. anyone interested in playing cop for an hour or two? ill make a badge if need be. lol just a matter of covering the gate at times to prevent non rcc members from gaining access as well as attaching a decal to allowed members. if you KNOW you will be there and want to do it please let us know. it would help a bunch. i would do it but i know we will be busy setting up other things as well. please help!!! lol

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
if im there jamie, count me in. cant say if im 100% gonna be there or not, but im 100% planning on it.

Duane

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very cool. that is what we need, figure the more help we have the shorter gate watch would be, also if we have non wheeling members volunteer then they could help keep times on events and all.

·
5,656 Posts
Jamie If my rig isn't running by RamJam i will do some cop duty there. If your short a few people ill do it even if i do get my rig up there. Just let me know

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
You know you can count on me helping in some way.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
I was used to pulling watches, shore duty etc...
I will bring my cattle prod stun baton for the unrulys....{smoke}

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
The owner of the place said one thing we could do is have someone setup camp next to the main gate, that way there is someone there late night since the tent will be near the gate.

We will also probably put combination locks on the gate, that way we don't have to have someone standing near one at any given time. I know I would hate to be the gate watcher.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
I know I would hate to be the gate watcher.
HEY! Isn't thi all YOUR idea?? ;D ;D ;D ;D lol

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wanted to renew this, if you respond to it we will figure you will be there and can help. like sam said there will be something in it for you. at this point you would get extra raffle entrys, this would just improve your chances of winning:)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey Jamie, i have a question about entry into the RamJam area. I am fixing to registerI for RamJam and also become a RCC member. Me and my girlfriend will be there on Friday sometime. I have a friend who wants to bring his girlfriend up Sat. to watch the RamJam. They are not members though. I was thinking anyone was going to be able to check out RamJam...they were going to have to pay the gatekeeper like a entry fee or something. Is it open to the general public to watch providing they pay? I need to know so i can let them know one way or another. I'd tell them to ride along with us but they cant get up there till Sat. at sometime. Also i'll be driving my truck and my girlfriend will be following in car. So when i register online i should pay $50 for me and $35 for her right? Thanks for your help. :)

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
89PWRRAM said:
Hey Jamie, i have a question about entry into the RamJam area. I am fixing to registerI for RamJam and also become a RCC member. Me and my girlfriend will be there on Friday sometime. I have a friend who wants to bring his girlfriend up Sat. to watch the RamJam. They are not members though. I was thinking anyone was going to be able to check out RamJam...they were going to have to pay the gatekeeper like a entry fee or something. Is it open to the general public to watch providing they pay? I need to know so i can let them know one way or another. I'd tell them to ride along with us but they cant get up there till Sat. at sometime. Also i'll be driving my truck and my girlfriend will be following in car. So when i register online i should pay $50 for me and $35 for her right? Thanks for your help. :)
well there is no longer an online registration, it was closed as of last week, if your a member then when you get to alto you will go to the ram jam gate and whoever is running the gate will collect from you. if your gonna wheel it will be 50 dollars for entry, if your girlfriend is planning on attending she can get in with you but she might have to pay for parking in the yard, as for non members coming to watch that is fine, although there will be a fee at the gate to get in, only issue is that we were only allowing trucks of members to get in, ill have to wait and see what sam says on that, we had said there would be spectators allowed in but they could not wheel in the ram jam area and were not gonna bring in the trucks, once sam sees this we can get a final ruling on it, but if they dont plan to wheel they just pay the non wheeling entry and can get in. non wheeling entry is 35 dollars.

jamie

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
Yeah, we can probably get your girlfriend in with your 50 buck fee. Non members are more then welcome to come in and watch the events, but they can't participate in the events. They can however wheel in the park, where we all will be wheeling at.

·
5,656 Posts
Looks like i might just might get my dodge up there to wheel. But most likey i will break it pretty quick so im more than willing to do any gate duty, event duty, or anything yall need ;D

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks Jamie and Sam for the helpful info. If we could get my truck and her car into RamJam and just pay $50 that would be cool. If not no biggee, ok. She's driving the chase vehicle...lol Seems when i changed the transmission pan to a deep one i found about 12 small pcs. of aluminum flakes down in the bottom of factory pan. The transmission has about 160K on it and seems to be working fine. I had wanted to enter a couple of events but i doubt now. I'll just have to stick to trail rideing i suppose :-( We havent bought any camping stuff yet, and she's new to this outdoorsy stuff, so it seems we'll be EconoLodgin it over the weekend this goround...lol I'm breaking her in nice and easy though..lol I'm planning on leaving my truck in the RamJam area. My friends i'm suppose to meet there Sat. wont mind if they cant park there truck inside the RamJam area and have to walk in, but if they could when there not wheeling in the rest of the park that would be cool too. There Toyota could keep my girls Ford company..lol I may be convoying up with TxTwink but he's not sure yet when he's going. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks again. James P.

·
Premium Member
8,085 Posts
I'll have 1-2 friends coming in their own vehicles also. One will be following us & the other will meet us there. I don't think either will wheel since they will be in cars.
;D

Brad

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.