Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, as we are getting dangerously close to Ram Jam time, we need to get all of our plans set in the same direction....

CAMPING: to make sure we have a pavillion for 1990RamMan and the soon-to-be Mrs. ;) we need to prolly look into Randolph State Park. it has the room we'll need, showers, power sites for the RVs, and tent sites for the rest of us. Plus, it's very close to the ORV park (especially for Tracks).

HOTELS: i have no idea. whoever is hotelin' it, enter your $.02 here.

i just want everone to get the same ideas and places so we can see each other as often as possible, not just on the trails. is this cool for everyone? if so, i'll try to hold as many sites as i can when we go down there May 24th. gotta know soon. thanks!

jeff
 

·
Founder
Joined
·
25,730 Posts
Mopar Mudder, Wyzguy, Tracks, Ratpoison, my family and myself will be staying at the motel in Randolph. Brent told me that when he reserved his room it was the last, so no more but not sure if anyone else has reserved a room there. If mrpeal goes he will be staying there too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
Where and when exactly are they gonna do the vows? If needed I'll call the park and reserve the pavillion for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
Mopar Mudder, Wyzguy, Tracks, Ratpoison, my family and myself will be staying at the motel in Randolph. Brent told me that when he reserved his room it was the last, so no more but not sure if anyone else has reserved a room there. If mrpeal goes he will be staying there too.
That takes care of all the important people anyways, the rest of you can fend for yourselves, LOL ;D

Just kiding of course ::)
 
G

·
Ill be camping out and Ill be heading down there on Wed the 2nd of july so I get a good spot. When is everyone planning on being there. It would be cool if there were a few people planning on being there early.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,581 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
I should be there by mid afternoon Thursday. Not really early, but since I have family coming with me I couldn't come up earlier, plus I want to be in the TX convoy :)
yeah, its gonna be fun ridin in a convoy. watchin peoples faces when huge masses of dodges roll up will be awesome.

Duane
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
I'll be there When the TX-OK-KS convoy arrives. Good lord, that's gonna be a large one by the time it gets to me. I wish everyone could meet in my parking lot, so all my co-workers can see what I'm talking about. They just don't get it ;D Oh well, since I know the way, that means I can lead right ? ;D





Randall
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
I don't know if I am going to be able to bring my RC to Ram Jam. I don't have anything to tow it with. If I find a tow vechicle I'll be there Friday morning. If I drive the car I'll be there Thursday late afternoon/early evening. I got a 25 hour drive but I WILL be there either way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
dodge88 said:
Cool deal. BTW, have you even gotten it out of the garage yet? ;D

Randall
Yeah it's out of the garage. I still need to change the tie-rod ends and steering arm. this thing likes to drive itself, even though it aint where you want to go. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mike4x4neb said:
Ill be camping out and Ill be heading down there on Wed the 2nd of july so I get a good spot. When is everyone planning on being there. It would be cool if there were a few people planning on being there early.
hey mike, if you're heading down there on the 2nd, why not run past my place? willie and scott are gonna stop here on the 1st, and we're leaving on the 2nd as well. not really out of your way....

jeff
 
G

·
actually it puts me about an hour and a half out of my way. For me its only a 2 hour drive. Plus randolf is straight south of me. But you could come to lincoln and run down with me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Well damn i still dont know what day ia mgoing down yet . I was hoping to go n the 2nd . Probably with Jeff like last time cept i m taking my own ride again . Buit shall be fun anyhow .

BrianT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
Bigbird said:
I don't know if I am going to be able to bring my RC to Ram Jam. I don't have anything to tow it with. If I find a tow vechicle I'll be there Friday morning. If I drive the car I'll be there Thursday late afternoon/early evening. I got a 25 hour drive but I WILL be there either way.
how big is it, how heavy is it, do you have a trailer to put it on?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
I got 8 inches of suspension and 3 inch body lift on it. I think it weighs around 6500? I probally could get a trailer. What ya got in mind?
 

·
Founder
Joined
·
25,730 Posts
Bigbird said:
I got 8 inches of suspension and 3 inch body lift on it. I think it weighs around 6500? I probally could get a trailer. What ya got in mind?
If you have dana 60's/70's and large bumpers with alot of tools and stuff in the back of the RC it might weigh that much, but realistically it will be in the 5000 pound range, give or take 500 :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,533 Posts
My 84 R/C with Dana 60's, 38.5's, heavy front bumber, and a 400 in it weighed in at 5500#. So you are probably a little heavy on your weight their.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
523 Posts
Bigbird said:
I got 8 inches of suspension and 3 inch body lift on it. I think it weighs around 6500? I probally could get a trailer. What ya got in mind?
well let me put it this way I have a W250 diesel with a class 3 hitch, and willing (looking for a good reason ;)) to go up to a class 5, or I will need to barrow someone weight dist. system. I'm in the process of building a 7k trailer and hope :p to have it done by then, but I don't think it will be :-\. Are you planning on bringing anyone else?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
It looks like just me and the wife. I'm not sure if my brother and his old lady are comming. If you are looking for something to tow, I guess I'm game.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top