Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
every one should have a set of these and for 16.95 theirs no reason not to ,i got the stainless steel version(also come vinal coated)from JC Witney use link on top of page PN.# 12031 these pop right in between the door and window gasketyou will need to secure them with 3 screwes included so they dont blow off.I got lucky apparently my doors had a set on in a previous life.these fit all dodge trucks from 72-93 & R/C's from 76-93

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
I also have a ventvisor i think it's called areo visor or something like that, these have a 3m tape and stick on they also quiet down the wind noise and allow you to run in the rtain with the windows open if you want and hunt in the rain with the windows open while it keeps the rain out, they cover the entire vent window so if you like to use your vent window/ wing window you won't really be able to anymore.

there are pic's in the truck section

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
I have the same plastic ones Marty has. I love them except that I can't open the wing window all the way.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the Stainless Ones and love them. They do not block the wing window in any way and the stainless looks good with the chrome

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Ramtuff said:
I have the same plastic ones Marty has. I love them except that I can't open the wing window all the way.
I have A/C so i never used them anyway, and it's 1 more obstacle for a would be thief to go thru

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just bought the original ventvisors the thin plastic stick on ones for the 93 and they are great! They look awesome and install 10 times easier than the old fashioned ones I had on the old truck. Ventshades or ventvisors I don't think you can go wrong with either

Also- I started a thread for the AVS taillight covers which are made by the same company. They are great too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts