Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get (if it's even possible) the weather stripping for the Vent windows for a 76' door? I'd also like to find the normal window seals.

·
Registered
810 Posts
JC Whtiney does offer them. I think they are $50 a pair. They also carry the belt line seals at the bottom of the window opening that rub against the glass to keep out rain and wind. They also carry the "fuzzy" seal that sits in the window channel, and they are sold by the each.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I haven't tried the dealer. I'm gonna order a set from JC whitney, I'll tell you guys how it works when i get them.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
I think 78 and back are interchangeable, but they changed the windows and channels 79 and later. At least the door windows and windshield are that way, so I would assume the vent glass and related hardware would be the same.

·
7,995 Posts
This article is from our friends at www.sweptline.com
I don't know anything about KARR and their products.

Rubber Parts
KARR Rubber Manufacturing offers VENT WING WINDOW RUBBER for Sweptline Era Dodge Trucks! Yes, you read that correctly, VENT WING WINDOW RUBBER! Special thanks to Bill Pate for this information, he paid big bucks to have these parts reproduced by Karr Manufacturing so that you don't have to. Contact information:
KARR Rubber Manufacturing
133 Lomita St.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 322-1993 or 1-800-955-5277

·
Registered
71 Posts
i ordered the jc whitney strips. not vents though, but the cat whiskers. one word....garbage. the door weatherstripping is good as is the window channels. the fuzzy's suck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts