Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2013 Ram 1500 2014 Challenger SXT
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is about time the vendor section was updated.  Jungle is the only vendor that seems to be current and offering anything to us in that board.  The rest don't have a post for a year or more.
Not much sense having them there if there is no benefit to the members.

·
Super Moderator
30,004 Posts
There isn't anything the Moderators can do about it, that is Admin level and that is all in Vertical Scope's hands.  I doubt they care too much about inactive vendors and all that really bothers me about it is half of them don't actually offer anything specifically for our trucks and to new members is seems as if we are promoting them.

·
Super Moderator
14,069 Posts
Elwenil said:
There isn't anything the Moderators can do about it, that is Admin level and that is all in Vertical Scope's hands. I doubt they care too much about inactive vendors and all that really bothers me about it is half of them don't actually offer anything specifically for our trucks and to new members is seems as if we are promoting them.
What bothers me is that they have essentially abandoned the site

·
Super Moderator
30,004 Posts
That is what they do with every site they own.  They are more like landlords, they just want their rent (in this case, advertising) check and do not want to be bothered unless something serious breaks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts