Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
No! You're wrong! VaXXX's save lives. It's not a conspiracy you know Pete. What's wrong with you, huh. 馃構

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well CCB, they did have to change the definition of vaccine in order to call it a vaccine... :unsure:

Anyhow, I figured Kendall might be interested in this topic. LOL ;)

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
LOL

Registered
Sounds more like a malpractice suit for the person who stabbed his vein.

Super Moderator
"Ruined his career" - I'd like to borrow their crystal ball. I've seen probably a couple dozen cases of pericarditis in my career and all returned back to their prior level of health after a couple months

"Ruined his career" - I'd like to borrow their crystal ball. I've seen probably a couple dozen cases of pericarditis in my career and all returned back to their prior level of health after a couple months
Good thing Pete doesn't fall for the sensationalized headlines of the msm, it's ok when the fake media does it though.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL Kendall!!! I'll be tuning in to NPC Frightly Newz with Jester Dolt here shortly to see if they're pushing for Darrell Brooks for President yet. ;)

Principia-Scientific International eh?

We could do this all day.
That said, there is no doubt the Gateway Pundet is an unreliable source. Often times, the first couple sentences, or even the headline will give that away.

It also sounds like Principia Scientific is butthurt over their poor rating on Media Bias Fact Check for conspiracy theories and pseudoscience. I mean, they literally do not believe that CO2 is a greenhouse gas! This is a fact that has been known for more than 100 years!

A bit about the author of your British source:
"The affidavits [1, 2] come from research of science and medical writer Andrew Skolnick, who documents O'Sullivan's misrepresentations, backtracking and questionable behavior. "

Plenty more in the link.

Here's what MediaBias said about him:

Read the list of "Failed Fact Checks" and read them yourself.....just to show it's not just Media Bias saying this.

Keep trying Pete.

Nothing is more unreliable than CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, The Washington compost, NY Times, CBC. They are all PURE mind control.

Hey Kendall, debunk this.....proof of vaxxx deaths.

Hmmm, not clicking on a podcast while at work......give me the highlight, what "proof" is contained in this podcast?

That said, deaths can and do occur from vaccines, but it is extremely rare, extremely. With over 400 million doses given in the US, last I checked, there have been 5 deaths with a causal relationship to the vaccine. Do you know how many have died from the disease? About 773,000 (US).

I have had the J&J and a Pfizer booster, I am alive and well.

Registered
Two guys I know at work, one had Pfizer, the other J&J. Both got COVID afterwards. I was blackmailed into the double dose of Pfizer. I feel fine, but I suddenly want to give Biden a good review, open the borders, kill babies, and repent for being white. LOL. JK. But yeah... still alive... for now. Going to my first DR appointment in years because my sciatic nerve is acting up for the first time ever and since I had COVID a few years ago my lungs have been behaving more like I have asthma.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)

Hmmm, not clicking on a podcast while at work......give me the highlight, what "proof" is contained in this podcast?

That said, deaths can and do occur from vaccines, but it is extremely rare, extremely. With over 400 million doses given in the US, last I checked, there have been 5 deaths with a causal relationship to the vaccine. Do you know how many have died from the disease? About 773,000 (US).

I have had the J&J and a Pfizer booster, I am alive and well.
It's mostly news clips and doctor testimonies mixed with some social media posts that show what they are experiencing.

Stuff like these screenshot's.....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 61 Posts