Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
7,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a good one. I have never used this bank in my life and what a poor job they did to set up this scam. :eek:

Dear U.S. Bank valued member,
Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the Internet Banking community we have
issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your account information needs to be updated due to
inactive accounts, frauds and spoof reports. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of
your online experience and renew your records you will not run into any future problems
with the online service. However, failure to update your records will result in account
deletation.

Once you have updated your account records your online banking account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.

Please follow the link below and renew your account information.
http://www.usbank.com/cgi_w/cfm/personal/account_access/account_access.cfm

U.S. Bank Internet Banking

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey, I got that one too. Never heard of USBank. I suppose it exists. It appears that this e-mail was mailed in mass to snag some poor unsuspecting and naive soul that just happened to use that particular bank!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
yes US bank does exist.. i HAD an account throught hem but i had problems with keeping my account good:p oh well

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
"Speed is just a question of money. How fast do you want to go?"
I wanna go REALLY fast.

When are these losers gonna learn? Wait, they don't have the capacity to. Poor things....not. Let em burn in heck.

G

·
sweet86 said:
us bank was called suntrust, usbank is the new name of suntrust banks
We've had a USBank here for close to a decade that I know of. I've gotten the same E-mail, never opened it, just deleted.

Have also received simaler E-mails from other bank names I don't have an acount at, most recent was Washington Mutual.

G

·
shoot, that looks legit. it might be a hack that intercepts your information before it gets to the legitimate website

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Damn man that does look legit doesn't it I just cruised a lot of that website and it all leads to actual links that work and everything. I even called a few of the numbers they have listed for customer service and they actually went to real banks that's crazy isn't it.
M.E.T

·
Registered
0 Posts
That is a real site. That's the site I use to make my house payment :D

Randall

1 - 9 of 9 Posts