Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I puchased these tires about 2 1/2 months ago from Sam's Club (yeah the grocery store) for $102.00 a tire (33-12.50-15), and here is my impression so far...
The only problem I had with the tires was that one of them was defective, an exploded while being balaced. The tire had clearly been marked defective, so I guess that was the stores fault. The tire was promptly replaced and there were no new problems with exploding tires.
The tires themselves are very quiet on the street, grip well off road, and through alot of mud . They do how ever seem to be wearing very quickly, and like to pick up gravel. I have had no problems with hydroplaning on wet pavement.
I like them and my next tires will be a set of 35's.
Steve

·
Registered
170 Posts
RE: "They do how ever seem to be wearing very quickly, and like to pick up gravel"

While $103- per tire sounds an excellent value, you should consider upgrading next time to BFG ATs'. I would think these would wear much better, have a better grip and offer add'l protection of a triple side-wall. Cost savings would be negated over the long-haul by BFG conservative wear.
bruce boycks, SoCal

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should also consider that my truck only racks up about 10,000 miles a year, how long my tires last really isn't all that important. :p

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The tires are slowly starting to make some road noise, just an update.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts