1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Founder
25,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
370 Posts
i dont get it Sam....when i click on a pic to see a largre view all i get is Remote Linking from RamchargerCentral.Com is NOT ALLOWED! Click to close....now what am i doin wrong???

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
They come up okay here too Sam.

·
Registered
370 Posts
i figured out the problem....the texas chapter pic pages dont liek netscape 7 is all

·
Registered
370 Posts
thats kewl...ill just have to remeber then the next time i check chapter pix....

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
The pictures are so cool. Only thing that would have made it better would have been to have the "Houston Connection" there.

G

·
Well you guys were missed. We had a great time and can't wait to have another even if only for the social aspect!

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Being such a large chapter and spread out as much as we are it sometimes gets hard to make all the outings. But, it would be fun to get together even if it's just for a social gathering. Working like some of us do hurts as well. I'm still waiting for another beach run. ;D

·
5,705 Posts
Yeah skip your right. Most of the state chapter could all fit in texas and still not be the as be as texas.For most of us its at least a 5 hour drive any where. Which is not that bad, its just most of the other states you can drive through in 5 hours, where in texas your lucky to get half way through ;D No matter what i have to tac on another two hour for my trip becasue i have to alway drive to my ranch pick up my dodge then drive where ever. But i don't mind driving at all especially If im towing my dodge there to have fun, i just worry about my chevy makeing the trip ??? Sound fun to all get together at a social gathering, especially since my truck isn't moving right know ;D Im planning on makeing the beach run in june, there no way i can miss it unless my truck just doesn't run ::)

·
Registered
14 Posts
If anyone's plannign on being in the Alpine, Tx area around July-August, let me know... we'll be there, and camping our asses off. i know the lay of the land fairly well, and mayube we could have some fun!

·
Registered
80 Posts
So, what kind of fun can a 2wd streetrod Ramcharger have with you guys in Texas? About the biggest obstacle I can handle is a small curb, and even that's a bad idea with magnesium Arneson wheels...

·
5,705 Posts
motoman22 said:
So, what kind of fun can a 2wd streetrod Ramcharger have with you guys in Texas? About the biggest obstacle I can handle is a small curb, and even that's a bad idea with magnesium Arneson wheels...
Just show up to the meet you can always ride with one of us. Or you can go to a event with the chapter, like the 4 wheel parts jamboree we went to a few weeks ago. welcome aboard

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sounds like fun M880 and thanks for the welcome. If I'm lucky I can find a cocky Mustang or ricer to toy with on the way :c) Where do I check for upcoming events anyway?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.