Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1978 Dodge Ramcharger that has been lowered to about 10'' off the ground from the bottom of the front and rear bumpers. I have 15'' billet aluminum wheels and 15'' wide tires. I forgot the most important thing...the engine. A 430 horse 440 that has a single 4 barrel carb pumping at 950cfm and dual exhaust with glass packs and chrome tips. Aluminum drive shaft and 2:73 rear differential gears. I owe alot of it to a single shop. Ray's Auto Service on 3rd st in McMinnville, OR has provided me with alot of cheap aftermarket accessories and excellent service and reliability. One out of two of their mechanics alone has worked solely on dodge vehicles for over ten years. Don't think he knows only dodge products, he does alot of import tuning also. The other mechanic is also the owner. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty and doing alot of the excellent quality work himself. I highly recommend this shop for tuneups, oil changes, tire rotations, steering alignment, tranmission and coolant flush, and any aftermarket accessory you would be looking for. They are higly known for their prices on new tires and wheels. From low profile to mudboggers...this is the place to go. I am not advertising i'm just letting you guys know where I go to get my stuff and alot of my wheelin' friends go when they snap parts and can't afford expensive stuff.
Daniel Roberts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.