Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've installed the deluxe stereo console shown in the site's Showcase section. I'm pleased and wanted to share some comments:
1. I installed it using the holes drilled for the factory console & did all work from inside the cab.(Prepared template & drilled console)
(I didn't use the directions :))
2. I was able to get the cup holders to work in front & later I'll probably order a second holder & place in back.
3. If you still have your armrests, you might want to consider the model second in width. The console top & armrests brush against each other slightly when the top is raised.
It is really well made. It can be sat on, stepped on, etc. I had really gotten tired of my cracked factory console. It was really nice on my recent trip back to Texas to see my mom. The cup holders can handle turns, stops, etc.

·
5,139 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Deluxe Stereo Model (largest & has lockable radio compartment) is $264 plus S&H. One slightly smaller model (only 2.5 inches less width & without the radio compartment) is $216 plus S & H. I did get mine only 5 days after ordering. If you go to the Tuffy link {to the left of the showcase section review} you can search to see if you have a dealer near you. The nearest one to me was 3+ hours away so I ordered through the Tuffy link at the RCC showcase. They are a little pricey, but they are steel. If you know you're not going to add a radio I recommend the Series II Security Console - the wider unit if you don't have armrests on your seats and the narrower unit if you have armrests.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
odd question...can you fit a steering wheel in it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts