Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Truck gowing to body shop

9K views 58 replies 16 participants last post by  DodgeRamcharger1987 
#1 ·
#2 ·
There you go man we want the after pics too..........  :p

#4 ·
took roof off 84 pickup to replace that line that goes around the door and the top of the windsheild its got no rust with a chrome trim all the way round it. im odering new quarters for her and some kind of cheap fender flares any one know of any?? so far ive replaced the floor, doors, hood, fenders, and rockers. this weekend im planin on wire wheeling my 4 inch rough country from my rc from iceland im paintin her red

#5 ·
updates on the rc
replaced the front and back of the quarters and put new rockers on it got it all filled in with filller and she sould be in paint by the end of the week

#8 ·
finally got her back thurs with the rust spots fixed and the whole truck epoxy primed its gonna rain on sat so proballly sun have the basecoat done

#9 ·
sorry bout not updatin for awhile ive been wrkin 12 hour 7 days a week at my new job at the farm the rc hasnt been touched except 4 the new 5inch tach i put in her and all new aftermarket gauges  i got the 4th off so hopefully ill get her in paint by then im gowin general lee style except the flag is gonna be on the hood

#13 ·
Please, don't defile that RC with a general lee decal set! ???

#19 ·
just sayin man, do somthin original, ive seen it on r/c's power wagons, rams, and all other kinds of cars and trucks that arnt even mopar. ive got a 81 td that i bought that was orange and was tempted to do it, but i started noticing all the other trucks and cars painted orange with the stars and bars and the 01 on the sides i figured i would just blend in. im not telling you what to with your truck, its yours do what you want. just throwin my 2 cents in my man. here is a link of a collection of vehicles with the 01 on them..http://www.flickr.com/groups/620637@N22/ i mean a smart car? bo and luke would be throwin up if they saw this lol.

#22 ·
Please not another General......People Have Ruined it.Unless your driving a 69 Charger R/T....Please don't.Do your own paint job and be different from the rest of the "South will Rise again" people.Theres people in Canada that have the confederate flag plastered across their cars and trucks, makes absolute no fugging sense to me  ::).

#23 ·
boons i hope you meant a 69 charger SE and not rt

#25 ·
well its already orange and the decals are already here so theres no turnin back besides the body isnt that great its pretty rigged all the way around it will probally be turned into a trail rig so it dosent really matter what it looks like

#26 ·
got new window cranks today and a tsc tool box four her it was only 50 bucks. bad news is i lost my locks when i switched doors so i might have to just crall over the back for awhile till the show up. should have more pictures soon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.