·
Registered
52,716 Posts
There you go man we want the after pics too..........  :p

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
took roof off 84 pickup to replace that line that goes around the door and the top of the windsheild its got no rust with a chrome trim all the way round it. im odering new quarters for her and some kind of cheap fender flares any one know of any?? so far ive replaced the floor, doors, hood, fenders, and rockers. this weekend im planin on wire wheeling my 4 inch rough country from my rc from iceland im paintin her red

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
updates on the rc
replaced the front and back of the quarters and put new rockers on it got it all filled in with filller and she sould be in paint by the end of the week

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'll get some thurs

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
finally got her back thurs with the rust spots fixed and the whole truck epoxy primed its gonna rain on sat so proballly sun have the basecoat done

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry bout not updatin for awhile ive been wrkin 12 hour 7 days a week at my new job at the farm the rc hasnt been touched except 4 the new 5inch tach i put in her and all new aftermarket gauges  i got the 4th off so hopefully ill get her in paint by then im gowin general lee style except the flag is gonna be on the hood

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im redowing the whoel rear end this wknd she needs it bad

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
finally got the truck in paint shes alis chalmers orange. in the middle of buying the general lee decal set

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Please, don't defile that RC with a general lee decal set! ???

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
y whats wrong with the lee set

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ive only seen one general lee rc

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i got pictures but dont know how to post

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
just sayin man, do somthin original, ive seen it on r/c's power wagons, rams, and all other kinds of cars and trucks that arnt even mopar. ive got a 81 td that i bought that was orange and was tempted to do it, but i started noticing all the other trucks and cars painted orange with the stars and bars and the 01 on the sides i figured i would just blend in. im not telling you what to with your truck, its yours do what you want. just throwin my 2 cents in my man. here is a link of a collection of vehicles with the 01 on them..http://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/ i mean a smart car? bo and luke would be throwin up if they saw this lol.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts