Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those with road trips home,

I talked to Cooper30 today, He and Glenn are on the way back, stoppingin dallas he said to see family, then working his way to the OH/PA area to meet a few more people.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I made it home yesterday afternoon. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say good-bye to everyone personally, but most were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake anyone up (I figured we had enough of that the night before with those stupid people running thier crap at all hours of the morning). Anyway, made it home without any problems. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone!

·
5,683 Posts
I got home last night. i had a badass time. i just wish there was more time to hang out with everyone and time to wheel. i had a blast and met alot of cool people. I also wish i could have done some more trail running with everyone. but do to carb and the occantional heating issue i had to stick with the mud pit and event so i could stay in the open fields. but it was a blast.

·
Premium Member
8,085 Posts
phoenix827 said:

I talked to Cooper30 today, He and Glenn are on the way back, stoppingin dallas he said to see family, then working his way to the OH/PA area to meet a few more people.
Speaking of that...
Didn't Willie get the "Longest Distance Driven" award? I'm sure Cooper was farther if he is from Maine. ???

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
I hope everyone makes it home safely. It was soo good to meet all of you. I really enjoyed myself. Cooper 30 and Glen were so funny. Crazy Willie is my kinda person. I could hang out with him anytime.Maddog (Ted) and his lady LeAnn were the best.Wish I could have visited more with everyone. But as you all know it was the sheit.I'm going back Halloween.......

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got off the phone with Jake (DDRC6576898whatever) and he said his truck was broke, and I get the privelege of picking him up in waynesboro when he gets back...at about 4:30am. I think he's gonna owe me a beer :)

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You got an AIM im!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
we made it home tonite, we stopped in houston sunday to spend a few with my dad that lives there. we made it all well other than a flat on the dually, nothing major. glad everyone is getting home, hope jake gets set up and fixed.

hey brad, i had asked ted personally who had the longest haul before we actually even started the voting, he told me willie did as i thought it was ted, but then the vote showed willie as well unanimously, just to clear that. i didnt decide any of the certs, they were all voted on ;D

·
5,683 Posts
hey jamie do you have a over all standing in the events. i was just wondering how i did over all even though i didn't do the barrel run

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
jaamzg said:
I made it home yesterday afternoon. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say good-bye to everyone personally, but most were still sleeping and I didn't want to wake anyone up (I figured we had enough of that the night before with those stupid people running thier crap at all hours of the morning). Anyway, made it home without any problems. I had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone!
Thats just part of wheeling. The place is open 24/7. Sometimes we have to take the good with the bad.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
ProjectM880 said:
hey jamie do you have a over all standing in the events. i was just wondering how i did over all even though i didn't do the barrel run
lol, no not yet, i plan on putting together a results page or something to show how everyone did in each event. but seeing as i barely got back and im dead ass tired. lol i wont get to it for a day or so. i have to run back up to houston this weekend to pickup a gooseneck we bought and grab ol86goats rig as well as it broke down and sam was cool enough to let him use his truck to get it to houston. ill have alot of good info up soon, just have to sit down and put it all up on pc. ;D

G

·
BradicusX said:
phoenix827 said:

Speaking of that...
Didn't Willie get the "Longest Distance Driven" award? I'm sure Cooper was farther if he is from Maine. ???
Yes, it was a unanimous vote that CrazyWillie was the furthest as he came from Montana I believe he said, just near Canada, and would be driving back up there when it was all done. However, I think Ted (cooper) should get extra points for traveling with a 4 year old! :eek: What a great little one though! Hope everyone had a safe ride home!

·
5,683 Posts
mrpeal said:
ProjectM880 said:
lol, no not yet, i plan on putting together a results page or something to show how everyone did in each event. but seeing as i barely got back and im dead ass tired. lol i wont get to it for a day or so. i have to run back up to houston this weekend to pickup a gooseneck we bought and grab ol86goats rig as well as it broke down and sam was cool enough to let him use his truck to get it to houston. ill have alot of good info up soon, just have to sit down and put it all up on pc. ;D
LOL thats cool jamie i wasn't asking for them right now just wondering if you had them and if they would be posted down the road. do you think same is going to make a picture page for ramjam pics? because i know alot of people took pictures and it would be cool to see some. By the way do you know if Larry video taped the sand drag. i really want a video of me racing Brett (maddog) and Justin .

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
ya eric, sam has plans for a 04 ram jam page, it should be up soon as sam gets back. lol ill get some stats for him and he can post them, if anyone has any pics or videos email them to me if you can so i can compile a complete pic section together to get up soon. if i wasnt just totally burnt out:) i would do it tonite lol but im pooped.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Toyradio said:
jaamzg said:
Thats just part of wheeling. The place is open 24/7. Sometimes we have to take the good with the bad.
That's understandable, but people should have consideration for others especially at those hours. I don't think that was considerate and they shouldn't have been reving and racing between 3 and 6 in the morning. But the next night was much better for sleeping.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I just got home like 10 minutes ago, we had to find a way to get back home with the truck out of commission. I want to give a huge thanks to Sam for letting me and my dad use his truck to haul ours to Houston. Thanks a lot Sam, and everyone that helped us try to get the truck on the road. The members on this site are the best!

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
Toyradio said:
I hope everyone makes it home safely. It was soo good to meet all of you. I really enjoyed myself. Cooper 30 and Glen were so funny. Crazy Willie is my kinda person. I could hang out with him anytime.Maddog (Ted) and his lady LeAnn were the best.Wish I could have visited more with everyone. But as you all know it was the sheit.I'm going back Halloween.......
Willy had driven down from Montanna, and had to go back up there, so he got the award for distance.

I managed to get home in my crippled Jeep, and even stopped to scout out the RamJam 2005 site. It is nice, though not yet totally finished. It will be done in time for RamJam 2005 :)

If you want a preview, check out http://www.orvpark.com/index.php

Forrest

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Talked to Cooper today, he is in Jacksonville TN and making good time!!!

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
92PathSE said:
I just got off the phone with Jake (DDRC6576898whatever) and he said his truck was broke, and I get the privelege of picking him up in waynesboro when he gets back...at about 4:30am. I think he's gonna owe me a beer :)
Any more info? Is he home?

·
Premium Member
8,085 Posts
RoxyPeal said:
BradicusX said:
phoenix827 said:

Speaking of that...
Yes, it was a unanimous vote that CrazyWillie was the furthest as he came from Montana I believe he said, just near Canada, and would be driving back up there when it was all done. However, I think Ted (cooper) should get extra points for traveling with a 4 year old! :eek: What a great little one though! Hope everyone had a safe ride home!
Wow, I didn't know Willie was coming from Montana! Way to go Willie!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts