Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to go wheeling this weekend but the trail we went for was closed. It just so happened that the trip to the trail was just about worth it. We had massive floods due to large amounts of rain and melting snow. Here are the pics of the floods and the Four Wheeling we did do.

http://www.radford.edu/~awilfong/potts2.22.03.htm

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
bad link

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
"not found on this server"
Thats what I got.

·
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MoPaR MaNiaC 79RC said:
Real nice truck! what lift/ tire setup u using?
Right now it has 4 inches of suspension lift and 3 inches of body lift. I am running a set of 35x14.50 SSR's on 15x10 American Racing 767's. This summer I am installing a set of 3/4 ton axles and will add probably 2 more inches of lift, and I may step up to 37's.

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
MoPaR MaNiaC 79RC said:
does 7in of lift and 35's work good? does it rub at all?
Not in CT it won't! "legal" limit is 4" total, most trucks can run 6" or so befor ethey get noticed if they are mellow about it.

·
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MoPaR MaNiaC 79RC said:
does 7in of lift and 35's work good? does it rub at all?
Funny you should ask. I ran 3 inch body lift and 35x12.50 tires on 8 inch rims and they didn't hit, now I run 7 inches of lift and 35x14.50 SSR's on 10 inch rims and they rub, the SSR's are worn out though.

As for how I like them. I can't really say. they have been bald since I got them, so my experiance with them hasn't been to good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts