Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently completed trimming the front fenders of my RC and this weekend will make an attempt at the rear. The rear fenders look like they will be a little bit more tedious than the front. I was curious as to if there were any threads on the board already or if anybody has any tips? It looks to me like the inner fenders will be a far greater headache

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
IM planing on triming my rear fenders to clear 39.5's with a 4 inch lift. .... this thing is a basket case body wise and i have other body plans in the near future any way. so basicly im gona hook up the side grinder with a cutting blade and see how far i have to go before the tires quit rubbing. David

·
Registered
756 Posts
will i have to cut rear and front fenders with 39.5 boggers on a 15x14 inch rim with 8inches of lift on my 84 r/c?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Speaking of trimming, anybody know how much is needed (on an 89 RC) for 35's with 4" or 5" of lift?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
im rather suprised GMule hasent replied to this yet I will look on my computer as I saved the pics of how he did this.

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
Bogie said:
im rather suprised GMule hasent replied to this yet I will look on my computer as I saved the pics of how he did this.
yeah i am kind of surprised as well, i think we will have to revoke his title of sawzall king ;D

eric

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Ok here are the pics of Gregs RC before and avter trimming I know he did use the body line as a guide. ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts