Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic, of sorts, of my trucks, for those who are interested....MY Stable, so to speak.....now, if they all ran....and they are all 79's (all 5 of them), & 4WD by the way.

There is another one in front of the grey one, but it is sitting on flat tires and very hard to see in this pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Ha almost looks like a progression of sorts. Go from small in the back to bigger bigger and finally the grandaddy! ;D

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Two fav's actually...the red & silver one for daily driving (ac works & cd player---before it caiught on fire that is), and for sheer fun, the big one !

·
5,141 Posts
Sweet as hell man. Got any more pics?

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I am very envious! :eek:You wouldn't happen to have a good quad light grille you might want to get rid of would you???

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's some action pics......I was playing on a small hill, but steep..steep enough that it stalled the engine...and the dirt there was very soft...no one had ever tried it there....and since I had dug 4 holes...so I just sat there. Decided to get out and take some pics.......here they are. Had to get some guys who were cutting firewood to come and push me back down......they said about all they did was sit on the bumper......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is me cresting the tall end of the hill. It is much steeper than this pic makes you think, as I am over the top. About halfway up, it is almost straight up and down with some big ruts from people trying to make it up. The dirt there is hard packed, and I didn't even go above 2000 rpm going up it (low range).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
You are sooo sick! LOL. I need to come up to your house so you can sneeze on me ;D I need that virus you got. {cool}

Give me lift/tire sizes please...
Don

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dodge85rc said:
You are sooo sick! LOL. I need to come up to your house so you can sneeze on me ;D I need that virus you got. {cool}

Give me lift/tire sizes please...
Don
6" suspension, 3" body...15/39x16 swampers

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
What's the info on that front bumper???

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
whlnwgn said:
What's the info on that front bumper???
It's just a standard front bumper...the "Classic Winch " style..I think Warn makes them. I added the tow hooks underneath it myself...not sure what they came off of..I got them from a scrap pile at a local 4x4 shop. They are prettyu heavy duty tho.

I got the bumper free..all I did was put a starter on a friends 318 truck (no headers), and he traded me my stock front bumper for this one. I wanted a place to stand when I was working in the engine compartment. He was gonna also trade me my stock rear bumper for his step bumper, but he sold the truck 'fore I could get it. The guy he sold it to wrecked it, and then wanted like 50 bucks for the bumper...I said no thanks.

G

·
If you ever think about moving to Pennsylvania, I'll let you know when my neighbor's place is for sale. You can get a job at TMI, which is only about 20 miles away, and you won't need your headlights any more for driving at night. LOL ;D

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
glowing in the dark......hmmm........but PA is where I may end up...something about not taxing retirement pay ???? and actually haviong some 4 wheel parks to go to.

·
Registered
10 Posts
TRCM, looks great on those Swampers, has an awesome stance to it. I got a few questions about the drivetrain. Whats under the hood, tranny, axles (gears, open/posi), etc? Is it still fulltime or have you converted it?

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
335 hp 360 under the hhod, modified 727 auto, np 205 tcase, converted front dana 44 with 4.56 gears and limited slip, rear is a 9 1/4 with 4.56 gears and locker. Custom steering shaft, and ladder bars that go on when needed.

any more questions ????

1 - 20 of 166 Posts