Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 78 powerwagon with the 203. after i saw the pool of oil under my truck i found it was the transfer case to speedo cable adaptor, the thing that looks like a little black box (1.284 ratio). is there even supposed to be oil getting into the adaptor? there is a hugh crack and it needs to be replaced, but its discontinued (according to the parts guys at dodge). any idea where i can find one?

· Moderator
5,422 Posts
Should be part number 3828424. Somebody on this board may have some laying around. you might try placing an ad in the classified section, have one built by a speedometer shop, or try to contact this NOS parts dealer.
Address: 15541 YOKEKO DRIVE
Business Phone: 360-299-2582

Might try these guys also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.