Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the front clip trailduster emblems and im looking to trade them for some ramcharger emblems instead

·
Registered
52,714 Posts
ddgeramcharger79 said:
i have the front clip trailduster emblems and im looking to trade them for some ramcharger emblems instead
I have a buttload of ramcharger emblems. I could have brought them with me. ::)

Show me the pics of the TD emblems. I don't need them I have 2 sets but......... ;)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mopar65pa said:
I have a buttload of ramcharger emblems. I could have brought them with me. ::)

Show me the pics of the TD emblems. I don't need them I have 2 sets but......... ;)
LOL... like i said before.. the guys from PA have everything... ;D

its almost impossible to find any emblems for any dodge.... and a rams head is like gold :p

ill grab a pic tomorrow.. i got them stuck on the RC right now just to cover those open holes ;D

·
Registered
52,714 Posts
ddgeramcharger79 said:
LOL... like i said before.. the guys from PA have everything... ;D
Almost everything. ;)

·
Registered
52,714 Posts
I'll a have to dig through my stuff and find the ones I have. You just need the front fenders ones right?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I think I have some old ones from my 1978 Ramcharger. I found NOS ones at Chryslers at Carlisle a couple of years ago for cheap. I have not been able to find a NOS one for the tailgate though. I am still looking.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mopar65pa said:
I'll a have to dig through my stuff and find the ones I have. You just need the front fenders ones right?
yea just the fender ones

4x4 440 said:
I think I have some old ones from my 1978 Ramcharger. I found NOS ones at Chryslers at Carlisle a couple of years ago for cheap. I have not been able to find a NOS one for the tailgate though. I am still looking.
i got lucky and have the tailgate one ;D

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Found 3 fender ones, 2 SE badges and 1 broken DODGE hood emblem. All are a bit pitted and all the red paint is gone. E-mail me if you want them. [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts