Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Answer the Question. Cast you vote. America wants to know...

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
as often as I get a chance to, but it's not on a regular basis, although I have some good terrain in my 'backyard' :\'(

·
Premium Member
11,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I go at least once a month. But now that the weather is getting warmer, I'm planning on making more and more trips.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Every chance I get usually at least once a month. But my truck has never been on pavements since I've had it.

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
On average, about once a month throughout the year.

More in summer, less in winter.

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
Well, from Nov-May there's either too much snow or too much mud. Yes, too much mud. When the frost is coming out of the ground in the spring, even the logging operations shut down. Skidders get buried. So last year I was riding in the woods 2 or 3 times a month. It should be way more this year since I have an extra 2 days off each week. ;D

·
29,446 Posts
I go maybe 3-4 times a month in the spring and fall, maybe 1-2 in the summer. This isn't always in my RC though, I often take my dune buggy which is a lot more fun and is cheaper to fix!

G

·
On average I go off road about once a month. During the winter it doesn't happen as much except for hunting season. I make up for it during the summer though by going fishing in out of the way spots.

CHris

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
My truck loves the mud cant keep it away. Its like a dog. once you wash it it has to find a way to get allo muddy;)

·
Registered
543 Posts
Through spring, summer and fall, many times during the month. It is usually work related though because I am having to haul a load of brush to a guys farm. When I go to my in-laws cabin up in western NY I like to go on the old logging trails. My Dodge likes to surprise people with what it can do and where it can go. Full size rig + tight trail = driving with finesse and sometimes great pucker factor.

·
Premium Member
11,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Outlaw said:
Whats Pavement? ;D
Leave it to a Texan...

You know that hard black stuff on the ground. The stuff that makes the truck feel funny? That's pavement!!! ;D

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
2-3 times a month? Yeah right! 2-3 times a day...
-Steve C.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Up till I trashed my 4wd last year, I tried to go once a month or so. My new baby's got 4wd, so hopefully I can get out this year.. Haven't been out yet in this one just 'cause the snow on the ground just finished melting, and now we're getting another 6"+ today and tonight (Can we say "donuts"? ;D ;D ) There's also really no trails around here that aren't posted. We do some of them anyway, but it's heavy-duty fines + license points if you get caught.

Matt {peace}

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
street queen.

shamefully my 2x Mazda gets more action than my 85RC. but the 82 will change that........

·
Registered
518 Posts
I go at least once a month, but I wouldn't really call it 4-wheelin. I just find the wet or muddy roads and have fun.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Well, I was trying to go once a month, But then my motor broke and with Clintons recession, i couldn't afford to fix it. Now that Bush has straightened us out. I am making more money in my business and YEAH i am fixing the RC. 360 and a lift kit!!!!

Rod

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Pavement is for show trucks and pretty boys,,lmao,,, you forgot to put, choice 9) whenever i havent broken my truck

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
i have a season pass to the local orv park, thats how often i go.

Duane

1 - 20 of 30 Posts