Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ole Bessie just isn't reliable enough on the long trips to get me home from the Valley area. Obviously, that's just the most natural area for AZ members to gather, but if anyone is interested in wheeling in Mohave Co. area, let me know.
The build-up is in full swing, but still a long way to go for good reliability. I am looking forward to soon having a much more capable rig, but for now.........
See Ya, Mike

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'd be willing to drive north. Why don't you set up a trail ride for us.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The best trails around here are also mostly Jeep trails, so keep in mind the Creosote and Cheesebush is VERY tight for us full-size folks. I don't wheel or wrench with anyone else around here, so my research is limited as well. The local Jeep club is pretty good at giving advice, so I just have to track a guy down.
My best trails are at 5 to 6,000 ft. amongst the pines of the Hualapai Mts. Lots of elk and mule deer. Similar to Prescott, Williams, etc.
I will ask around for more trails mostly stockers can conquer with minimal paint damage, and maximum fun.
Mike

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL...
Actually Mohammad, it's the very same place. I've been up there just a few times, but it sure is nice to be amongst the trees. The altitude sure sucks for us carb guys, though.

I am wrestling with a TQ from an 84 Fury at present. I have this silly need to keep all the feedback crap working after the swap. It's been a long 2 months, but the end is in sight.

It will be nice to measure my 0 - 60 times in seconds rather than seasons!
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts