Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sounds good to me, I'll go if I have nothing planned. I need to check the calender.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Greg and I met off Cave Creek Rd just off the 101. We got to Bartlett Lake and met with his buds Greg 2 and Toby, they were in a full size Bronco and a Ranger. The trail required a lot of flexing from the vehicles, lots of three wheel action. When we came to "The End of the Earth", I had my daughter Jazmyn get out. Just a little to steep for her to be in the truck. I had to walk her down the hill. All in all it was a fun 3 hr plus of off roading. I think we ought to do it again, you have plenty of daylight left when your done. We started at about 930 and finished about 1. Nick, you would have been fine. Greg did it in 2wd, his CAD wasn't working. Mohammad I had enough for all of us. Thanks for the invite Greg.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'll be joining you Greg, my neighbor wants to try his Blazer also. He just got a new engine in it. See you on the 9th.

·
Registered
343 Posts
We had a blast on Trail 42 on Sunday. Must of been about 17 to 20 vehicles. Jeeps, Fords, Scout, ATV, Sandrails, and of course Dodges. Tested out the drop pit arm I installed and the high torque starter. Both worked fine. Thanks to previous rain the dust was almost non exsistant. We did have a jeep roll on its side, lucky no one was hurt. Alot of fun, can't wait to do it again.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Not too many still photos but I know there was alot of videoing. Greg, can you ask Greg with the Blk Bronco if I can buy a copy of what he taped?

·
Registered
343 Posts
baumer said:
Hey Joe, actually I have the tape at my house now so I will make you a copy and when you ever come by to look at thos parts you can get it, or we we go wheeling again. We have alot of pictures from the trail, but they were all taken with disposible cameras. I still have the photos from last time me and Joe went but I don't know how to post them?
If you could make me a copy I'd appreciate it, just let me know how much. Trail 42 ought to be pretty good now that we are having all this rain

·
Registered
343 Posts
I talked to Baumer about doing Trail 42 this up comming weekend, 3/22. If anyone is interested in going, the more the merrier. We'd like to start off early, I'll have to get back with him to get a time.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Anyone interested in going, we will meet at the Bartlett Lake pay station at 730 and start the trail about 8ish Saturday morning 3/22.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts