Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Torque Convertor Cover

1834 Views 12 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  TheRamChargerMan
I'm missing the torque covertor (inspection) cover for my '85 RC. I've looked around but can't find one. Does anyone know where I might track one down, or perhaps how to fab one?

1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This appears to be the part number. You might want to check with the dealer to verify. has one for $8.40..he is a bit independent to talk to but his prices are good.

Chrysler part# 4130503
TORQUE CONVERTER SHIELD /318,360 1980-89 1 $8.40
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.