Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good local dealer? ???
Dave, do you have a Can-Back on your Ram? If you do, what do you think of it?
Thanks
Tony

·
3,753 Posts
Yeah it's a Can-Back. It's actually off of the `96 but i kept it for the `93. I like it alot, the only thing annoying is having to snap and unsnap the back every time you want to put something in. I got an ad off of some website and 4 wheelparts price matched it.

·
7,995 Posts
Tony, have you ever dealt with this Pick-um Truck Store at the north end of town. He does a hell of a business. I picked up a set of Aerovisor Ventshades for a guy in Belgium. they only charged me $67 and some places on the web wanted $110 plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yessir Stevo, was doing business with em back when they were across the street from their present local. Bought a smittybilt tube bumper for wifey's sammy about this time last year. I read they handle Leer toppers, but I havent been up there yet...

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
went to a place called Aerosuds in Broomfield yesterday, and looked at SnugTops. Nice, insulated, sturdy. from 1600 up to 2000. oh my.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
S-Cargo in Loveland. Carrys Cover Master brand, not much different from other brands. Cab high, insulated, screened windows, and a roof rack, for 1300, painted to match and installed...ding,ding,ding, we have a winner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts