Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, there is me, rider, and cutch out of the 15 or so members that are active enough to have the correct thing in the state/province space. We need to get some more people.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I agree todd,there has to be more than 3 of us here that want to be members,either the rest are to lazy to fill out a quick about them self post or they just aint interested
If i can find time surely some more can
for those interested my day starts at 3 am and i usually get home around 6 pm after driving 230 miles round trip to work and back home

come on people sign up now

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm still here in Rogersville Sorry Guys I just tend to lean torwards the Nc Chapter board . But Todd Like I said if some of yall want to come over * play a bit just let me know & bring chain saws LOL

George II ;D

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to hear from you Bluzzer. Its been a while. I can understand you hanging out over at the NC chapter, your prolly closer to 1/2 of NC than you are to 2/3 of TN. After I get an engine back in my truck(sucked carb parts through it :\'( I might have to show up with the chainsaw.

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
red79rcalpha said:
Im Fairly new here but im from the knoxville area
There is a few of us in the K town area. There is Me, Dr. Ritcheous, and RamchargerTodd that have posted enough that I know of them.

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
red79rcalpha said:
Do you guys ever get together as a group to go wheeling ?
I haven't arranged one yet, but could. Of course just because the other K town members are on here enough that I remember thier names doesn't mean they are here enough to get in on the action.... Some of them used to be real active but are hardly ever on anymore....

G

·
Todd said:
red79rcalpha said:
Do you guys ever get together as a group to go wheeling ?
I haven't arranged one yet, but could. Of course just because the other K town members are on here enough that I remember thier names doesn't mean they are here enough to get in on the action.... Some of them used to be real active but are hardly ever on anymore....
yeah i unserstand that.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hey guys just found out about this forum the other day, Im from Sneedville, Tn and my name is Chad. Just wanted to say hi.

G

·
One of my buddies through a rod thorugh his oil pan and is now trying to sale his ramcharger , its an 85 with a pretty good interior and had a 360 in it. he only wants 500 bucks for it so if yall know anyone interested shoot me an im

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
red79rcalpha said:
One of my buddies through a rod thorugh his oil pan and is now trying to sale his ramcharger , its an 85 with a pretty good interior and had a 360 in it. he only wants 500 bucks for it so if yall know anyone interested shoot me an im
If only I had a spare 360 laying around.....

G

·
yeah id get it if i only had a spare 500 bucks laying around
of course if i had any spare cash laying around id have bought a 65 belvedere 2 wagon last week

·
Registered
548 Posts
Actually I do have a spare 360 lying around. I have quite a few motors lying around. 2 383's 2 440's a 360 and a 318 out of a 67 belvedere parts car. Also have 2 chevy motors (yes i know its a mortal sin) a 350 4 bolt main and a 327. Im motor poor.

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So that's where all the spare V-8s in town went j/k lol

·
Registered
548 Posts
DANG IT someone figured out my evil little plan to steal all the V-8's in East Tennessee. Hmm now to move on to a different state.

G

·
my neighbor just bought a 383 for 60 bucks at a bone yard in knoxville why cant i ever find deals like that when i got to a bone yard

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hey everyone it has been along time since I have been here nearly 7 months. Im sorry I wasnt on sooner but i have been realy busy with school and other things. Hopefully I'm here to stay this time. I have gotten 2 new toys since i have been here last one is a 1991 Dodge 3/4 ton 4wd a cummins and 5spd. The other is a 80's dodge 1/2 ton 4wd 318 auto still waiting on title dont know year. Hey EvilDave does your friend still have that 85 Ramcharger for sale?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.