Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok a new guy question. I have 235/75r/15 tires on my ramcharger now. My ford I am selling has newer 235/75r/15 tires on it. I guess my big question is will they look dumb as dirt because they are that much taller. Neither tires is an "offroad" tire. The ones on the charger are an off brand and the ones on the ford are Sears trailhandlers.

I know, buy some different ones is the best, but that is next years option for now i need new door panels, carpet headline ect.............

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
they shouldn't look stupid at all.... same size just ones newer with a little more tread... doesn't matter either way

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
the tires will interchange. but theres a couple things you didnt tell us. I wouldnt recomend putting a P rated tire on a full size truck.I would use a LT tire but i see trucks using pasenger car tire all the time. the difference is in load carrying (and offroad) capacity.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Duh, forgot. They are LT tires on the ford f-150 rustbucket. I have to say the ones on the RC now are LT but street versions and even balanced they still suck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts