Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing tires bad, am thinking of Mickey Thompson Baja Radial MTX for my 1990 Ramcharger 31 x 10.50.
Anybody have any good or bad luck with these or should I look at something else?
Thanks; The Clutch.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
A friend of mine has those on a Toyota. They dont seem to balance well he has a constant vibration. He's told me that when they wear out hes going to the BFG MT KM. I have always run BFG's on my rigs either the allterain or the mud terain. But this next time I'm thinking about the Procomp XT just to try something different. Wyatt

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Welcome Abord

As for tires I myself dont have much info on the M/T's . I have Super Swampers SSR's on my Crew Cab And a buddy of mine is running Interco's Trxus MT's on his Ram , & the Trxus STS on his wifes Jeep All with verry good results :D

Check in at the NY Chapter board & introduce yourself when you get a chance.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice, I'm now looking at the BFG All Terrain T/A KO's I've heard some goodstuff about them.
I liked the idea of the MT's sidebiters to protect the sidewall, I park up close to the curb.

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
I have the MT baja claw radials. They are a good tire.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
my favorite tires are BFGoodrich.they ride really good and last

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh Well! I wound up with Dunlop RV Rovers. couldent beat the price being I kew someone used to work at the tire shop. Sharp lookin tire and gets high marks from "The Tire Rack".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts