Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well like i said i got the timing cover off but its in like 10 peices... i need a new one. i found one at Autozone but i cant get it for almost 2 weeks... any other ideas on where to get one so i can peice my damn truck back together someday in the near future??? i would like to have my truck runnin by my birthday preferably before then!

·
Registered
29,708 Posts
mother mopar / the junkyard or l could send you the greasey slimey one in the picture l took for shipping and handleing

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i actually found a place locally and Ma Mopar wants $189 for a new one. i found one at JC Auto Restoration in lynnwood for $105 for a new one or $65 for a used one... all the junkyards around here didn't want to part a motor that way or most were toast anyway.... plus i didn't have my tools today so that was out on me pulling it. there was one pl ace that said i could never find a timing cover in a wrecking yard unless i have a toyota... but i put a reveiw in on JC Auto Restoration with details on how to contact them. thanx for the info bogger and chump ;D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Got one in Arizona,cheap!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dropped87 said:
I have a bunch that I don't need (timing covers) and also have a couple 4 bbl manifolds, but.......I'm in Ohio. Not sure if you wanna pay shipping on that manifold though!!!! Lemme know. [email protected]
if you can find out how much it would be for manifold to be shipped to seattle that would be killer....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts