Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
26,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, if you click on the "New" icon when viewing a board, it will take you to the first new message. So in other words, if you click the "New" icon, it will take you to the first message that you have not read yet. Of coarse this only applies if the total amount of messages is longer than your monitors screen, but for those real long threads, it will take you to the first one you have not read yet.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
You the man ;D

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Very cool sam!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
well i still cant seem to find it anywhere but jsut a suggestion i know of a few sites where as soon as u click on a thread it takes u to the newest post to you it's very convenient

·
Administrator
26,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hooyeah said:
well i still cant seem to find it anywhere but jsut a suggestion i know of a few sites where as soon as u click on a thread it takes u to the newest post to you it's very convenient
That is what the new image does. Go to the Open Discussion board. You don't see any New images? They are only new if you haven't already seen them. They have a blue background, with New in white I think. Maybe it is yellow.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
oh ok i found it i was looking for one on the thread itself to jump you down the page a bit i thot that the "new" icon was jsut there to tell you there was someithng new i didn't know it would take you to the new posts thanks got it now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts