Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Than Sam's time and effort. I cannot even begin to comprehend the amount of time he has put into this site. Thanks a ton!

8)

Had

·
Registered
279 Posts
;D Don't know what we'de all do without RCC, so thank you for all that you do and all the time u spend on this site. If theres anything i can do to help ease your burden just let me know, I'll do whatever i can to help out. 8)

·
Registered
704 Posts
hear hear -

Sam - its a huge effort - good going! ;)

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
your doing alot. i know i have personally know of you working till the wee hours of the nite for this site. i appreciate it and i know everyone else appreciates it. thanks

jamie

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hear Hear....thanks a lot Sam!

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
Amen. Sam Puts in the most time of anyone. Big aplause for sam.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
THANKS SAM ;D The site's getting big real quick, I don't think I can remember ever seeing so many guests then in the last few weeks.
TOJAZ

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah Sam... Thanks. This site is way 8).
Heh heh...had to try the new smiley.
Good job Sam this is great, and FAST.. ;D
Timbo

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
i know my job as welcomer is getting busier now that we have so many new people. woman gets pissed when i tell her i have to "work" on the site, but she'll get over it when i buy her the 2001 Ram she wants. ;D looks like yet another new member to the site?! laters!!!

jeff

·
Registered
326 Posts
I may be a newbie but I had to contribute. This site has helped me tremendously with my effort to make my ultimate RC.I look forward to getting on the site daily. Thanx for all your effort sam Jamm .

·
Registered
594 Posts
Sam your the best.{cool}

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hats off to a fellow Texican. (my family lives in Amarillo).
I just want to let you know how greatful I am for this site.It has been a great source of info for me, as well as a good place to score a great deal on an 86 RC.

Thanks again Sam
{cool}

1 - 20 of 71 Posts