Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
That is a very nice looking paint job. I agree with the lift idea.. ;) Looks good!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, I agree about the lift too! Have to concentrate on the interior first though, it's still pretty rough. Then maybe on to that clunky drive line next. :)

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Very nice look. Is that the stock Midnite metallic blue color? It looks like my stock color.

Give me approx how much it cost.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, it is a factory color although it was not offered in 83. I used Acrylic Enamel because it is all I have ever sprayed, paint, reducer, hardener, sealer, were all about 350.The rocker panels are done in black spray on bedliner. I haven't sprayed a car in 10 years and I was very surprised at how paint prices had gone up. :eek:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
LMAO ! $350 They want 8 TIMES that to paint my RC! It floored me. I told him i would remove everything myself and sand and prep it. He tells me he will have to look at it to see how good of a job i did before he can quote me a price. (this guy is best custom painter in town.) I've never been back to him.
Don

·
Registered
188 Posts
Great progress. I love what you're doing to her. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you around town.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Very sharp

Larry

·
Registered
0 Posts
Danimal said:
I used Acrylic Enamel
Wow, someone else who did! The guy who painted mine used Acrylic Enamel. It has a different kinda shine to it compared to bc-cc, but I like it. Looks shiney even when it's dirty. The guy who did mine helped me replace my front end damage, and paint the whole thing for 1k. Not bad I thought.

Randall

·
Registered
12,473 Posts
Yup i like that blue too .... looks really good inthe pics !!!!!!!! Pretty big difference inthe paint for sure made it look way better and the lift didn't hurt and new tire and wheel combo u did her up nice !!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts