Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably make some... got a couple designs worked out... it will be a bit before i get 'em.. but its ok for now.

·
Registered
557 Posts
truck looks exelent.

you guys down south have it easy. no rust.
where i am, in  central saksatchewan its a way of life. as you / your truck gets older you get more and more.

what i would do to have a power gagon that had a body like that....

truck looks mean.

what lift / size of tires did you do?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it has it's fair share of rust... there are spots rusted out..but it's the little corners where water sits.

6" lift w/ 35's.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
new stuff...

22gallon fuel cell..got rid of the saddle tank, and now i have 3" exhaust with new 40series flowmaster

and now it's all one color.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice truck man {cool}.
can we see some pics of where and how you mounted the fuel cell?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's mounted in the bed right behind the cab..i'll take some pictures tomorrow before i go wheelin.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

just mounted it down with some self tapping screws..and used 3/8" steel line from Kragen all the way up to the electric fuel pump.

and a poser pic.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
nice pics. how do you like those baja claws? do they wear well?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
....well since they're the radials they wear ok.. but ...they're still super soft.. Dont have that many miles on it..in fact there's more offroad mileage ont eht ruck then onroad...sooo..they do good.. I think next set i'm getting will either be Bias Ply 38" claws, or 38" boggers or TSL's.

·
Registered
557 Posts
badass truck man, love the doorless look

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
here's a better pic of the bumper i jacked from my friends old dodge...(they put a GM 6.2L diesel in it with a bunch of 6.5 turbo stuff..i disagreed but they did it anyways.)

my work in progress dash...i need a piece of black plastic to fill in the radio hole for the toggles for the fan and fuel..and i also found a small tach that fits in the hole where the original tach/clock fits...

and the other part of goodness...is the rear D60 4.10gears.. the guy has the 8 lug 44 front to match but i can't get ahold of him at the moment :(

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
New intake...hopefully she works good

the pulling of the motor..oh what a glorious celebration..

the headers...courtesy of 1200degree Engine Primer and Black paint.

After the degreasing..the primering and painting of the engine...with Cast Iron Colored engine paint.

a mock of up the engine..for a poser shot.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well..got the engine back in....ish..got off work at 3...got home at 4...and had engine back in by 7:30...fun stuff...

my girl helped...

my sisters step kids helped..

the conglomeration of cast iron, aluminum and steel has made it's way back into it's cradle of love..

and us messin around.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts