Dodge RamCharger Central banner

The Peace Keeper

15K views 38 replies 27 participants last post by  war wagon 
Sweet RC! It's almost as big as our duece and a halfs and 5 tons.

Only a .50 cal? Have you ever seen what a 50 will do to a vehicle. It'll rip it a new a$# hole. A M60 is ok, but it is a big piece of crap. The M249 or M240B is much better. An even better choice would be the Mk19 grenade launcher. Freakin beautiful.

Have any of ya'll used a M60? It's a rattly piece of crap. It's made mainly of plastic and steel and has a tendacy of jamming at the worst possible moment. It doesn't work very well with blanks or the blank adapter either. It's heavy, 28 pounds. The M249 SAW only weighs 18 pounds. When you have to carry it all day in the field, which would you perfer?

I wish we still had Willie Pete rounds. The army got rid of the white phosporus rounds several years ago because there were several soldiers that were accident prone and got hurt with it. Oh well. It was good while it lasted. Almost like easily portable napalm. Those HE rounds are awesome.

I still like that dodge. I wish that I had that to play with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.