Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this aint my truck( i wish) i was pickin thru another old box and found an old mag, i just thought you guys might like it, its Soni Honeggers peacekeeper, it was a ramcharger, but it has been ultramodified to be the ultimate rc , it says the only things left of original 76 rc are the hood,fenders andthe 203 t case ,it has a stacked frame and 426 hemi,front and rear winches and alot more , i think Soni Honegger is also the guy who owns the scorpion,the original rock buggy,www.scorpionvehicles.com this pic was in the dec 92 issue and Soni has come a long way since this rig but dam i want one

Attachments

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Sweet RC! It's almost as big as our duece and a halfs and 5 tons.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Oh my God! All it needs is an M60 turret mount and it would be perfect!

I want one.

·
5,138 Posts
I love it, I think I have that issue too!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
That would be the perfect soulution for the commuter traffic around here!!! ;D

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RamChargerPower-87 said:

I want one.
look close , there is a gun mounted on top of it

·
Registered
52 Posts

I want one.

look close , there is a gun mounted on top of it

Yeah but it's "only" a .50 cal. ain't nothin' compared to the 105mm in the M60 that would really be a traffic clearer upper

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Only a .50 cal? Have you ever seen what a 50 will do to a vehicle. It'll rip it a new a$# hole. A M60 is ok, but it is a big piece of crap. The M249 or M240B is much better. An even better choice would be the Mk19 grenade launcher. Freakin beautiful.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Talk about openinig up a lane
in the rush hour

Larry

·
Registered
754 Posts
RAMMAN4 said:
A M60 is ok, but it is a big piece of crap
Anyone else confused by this statement? Anyway I still like the 50 cal.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Have any of ya'll used a M60? It's a rattly piece of crap. It's made mainly of plastic and steel and has a tendacy of jamming at the worst possible moment. It doesn't work very well with blanks or the blank adapter either. It's heavy, 28 pounds. The M249 SAW only weighs 18 pounds. When you have to carry it all day in the field, which would you perfer?

·
Registered
10,859 Posts
RAMMAN4 said:
An even better choice would be the Mk19 grenade launcher. Freakin beautiful.
Can you load it up with a WP round?? pop off a couple and wait a while. won't even need to lock in to get over whatever is was!! ;D ;D ;D ;D I will bring marshmellons!!

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I wish we still had Willie Pete rounds. The army got rid of the white phosporus rounds several years ago because there were several soldiers that were accident prone and got hurt with it. Oh well. It was good while it lasted. Almost like easily portable napalm. Those HE rounds are awesome.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I still like that dodge. I wish that I had that to play with.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
that is the ultimate ! roll over hummer, here comes DODGE !
hott, yah baby year, bet that is alot of weight, but a 426 will push it to hell and back....{smoke}

Steve yours could look real close to your cage, weld in some steel..LMAO

I love steel

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
RAMMAN4 said:
Have any of ya'll used a M60? It's a rattly piece of crap. It's made mainly of plastic and steel and has a tendacy of jamming at the worst possible moment. It doesn't work very well with blanks or the blank adapter either. It's heavy, 28 pounds. The M249 SAW only weighs 18 pounds. When you have to carry it all day in the field, which would you perfer?
I was an M60 man in the AF, and I have to agree. Luckily my M60 was the best out of our whole company, and when every other M60 would jam while practice firing, mine never did, so I got to fire all their rounds off........hehe......but I would hate to have my life depend on one. The SAW rocks. ;D

·
Registered
881 Posts
Guns, guns, guns.......geesh, what are we, a bunch of gas guzzler driving, gun toting, freedom loving, flag waving, American nut cases???? HELL YEAH!! ;D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts