Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
My my, what a big bumper you have! Truck looks real good. I like the color. 8)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I was trying for Hemi Orange. Its as close as I could get at Walmart ;D She's definantly a 50 footer, get up close and you can see the runs and overspray. Better than the sickly yellow and rust that it was.

·
Registered
147 Posts
It looks like an Asplundh Tree expert co. truck. They are the biggest tree co. in the world. that is the color of their trucks.I worked there. And orange realy got to me. NICE TRUCK! 8)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, beast. We've got asplundh running around here.............and how DO you pronounce that. lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Asplundh tree has a web WWW.ASPLUNDH.COM. This is a "billion" $$$ a year company. Family owned! I worked there 15 years , until a co-worker played a "practical joke" that has disabled me.(4 years so far). Anyway , check out the site.Vary smart family.

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
Beast2Racing said:
I bet you can find her pretty easy in the wal mart parking lot now ;D
thats not a bad paint job,does look like the mopar orange..but ill bet it always was easy to find in a parking lot tho, my experience.

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Nice. I like the man size bumper/workbench ;)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Groovy rig man, never seen one in orange, I like it. It is different. The bumper is leathal, it could do some really bad damage to some idiot driver that you get pissed off at. HEHEHE, j/k

Justin

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
All I see is a hot chick in a green truck.  Are you just bragging?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yep definitely almost mopar orange to me

·
Premium Member
6,362 Posts
57plymouth said:
All I see is a hot chick in a green truck. Are you just bragging?
same thats all i see....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts