Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Founder
25,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have been really busy lately, and I have already forgotten who were the previous chapter leaders for what.

So, if you would like to be a leader, post here. You guys and gals get first dibs on being leaders since you have helped the site out.

·
Super Moderator
9,424 Posts
What happened to the Area Board that was started... we had several posts, but they're gone...?

Anyway, I'll try to serve the NM Chapter, but anticipate sharing it liberally...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Sam,
Brian and I will volunteer for PA unles you already have someone else, in which we help that person in any way possible....
Shannon

·
Super Moderator
8,447 Posts
I'll do Utah. 8)

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Count me in again for Virginia Sam....thanks!

Mike

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
I'll help out Brian and Shannon for PA if you want.

Ian

G

·
I'll head up Wyoming Sam. I'm not much of an organizer though. We only have three members in the database and two of them live in my house. I could only find 11 members from Wyoming and most aren't too active only, 4-5 are active. I still think that the members from Wyoming should go to the chapter events nearest them. If you agree let me know, otherwise I'll do the chapter leader stuff.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'll take Florida.....Not much at organizing but ill sure give it a shot....Does this mean the chapter board is coming back or something like that??
Jason

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hey Sam, if you ever get a "breather" moment, would you please add GP as the other Arizona Chapter Leader?

Thank you kindly! ;D

·
Founder
25,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jamm said:
I'll take Florida.....Not much at organizing but ill sure give it a shot....Does this mean the chapter board is coming back or something like that??
Jason
Yes, there is a whole section just for the chapter boards.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I want NJ! I'll take it.

Isaac

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
I volunteer for Oregon, if we still need one.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Kansas for me.....

Randall

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
I wish there was a Maryland chapter to lead :mad:

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
boba said:
I wish there was a Maryland chapter to lead :mad:
Im working on it Boba now you have 2 members including you 3

I would like to be the Area Chapter Police and BigBad could be my deputy dog (junkyard style)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts