Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, it's my daughter. You didn't think I was talking about the wife did you?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And now for a close-up!

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
Got 2 little girls of my own, I know of what you speak.
She bout 2?
I have a 1.5 and a 3.5.

She is a cutie! Bet she's not getting everything she wants this Xmas. :-D>

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sad thing is Chris, She look very much like me. My whole family has similar looks. You can tell were all related.

Scoots, she's 21 months. Ain't kinds great. Only thing about having a girl............If you have a boy, you only have to worry about one penis. When you have a girl, you have a million to worry about!!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Oh damn dude, dont remind me!!!! Guess thats a million X2 for me, damnit!!
I have plans to turn my conceled permit in soon as I see the first bit of trouble. lol
Actually.........NOT! just get a bigger gun and a better lawyer. lol!!

·
2,317 Posts
i know what you mean. i love my girl more than life its self.she is 2yrs, i fear the teens, i guess that i will have to "talk" to the boys who stop by.she already loves mopars. mom thinks she should play with dolls not cars. oh well cant mess with destinty.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
the teen years is when she starts to wear tight clothes and shirts.....Just forbid make up.......dont let hershave her llegs and get her some thick glasses......she will be daddys lil girl forever.lol....

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Hey BB, Want me to post the ones from the Mass bbq? (sorry, just found this thread)

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
phoenix827 said:
Hey BB, Want me to post the ones from the Mass bbq? (sorry, just found this thread)
Well, you never said no, and I like these pics! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
one more

Attachments

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Soo..cute...must...resist...urge...to..pinch....cheeks....and make baby sounds.....ARRRGGGGHH!!Jk bro. She's gonna be hell when she gets to "that" age though!!Get ur 12 ga. ready, and some double aught buckshot!! That always scared me off!! JK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts