Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got it today(5/26/04) I've done named it The Long Black Train :) It's long,black and it bellers black smoke so I think it fits :D
Enjoy!

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I forgot to mention,when I bought the truck,I had it for about 15 minutes,I drove up to the pumps,it's a real country store,feller bout 16-17 yrs old(right at my age) came out and was just drooling over it :) Asking a million and one questions about the truck,he was very nice bout it,never touched the truck,acted like it was a million dollar show car,then asked if I'd want to sell it HAHA I have done had a offer to buy the truck,and I'd only owned it about 15 minutes tops ;D I was so excited just to have it,he never stopped talking bout how nice the truck was and when I was leaving he gave me a thumbs up ;D Needless to say I was extremely proud of my new baby ;D
Just thought I'd share

Jimmy

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Damn dude, another truck Jimmy? Where is the smiley of me banging my head against a wall. lol

·
3,940 Posts
gotta love black

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lets try to answer some questions

Thanks for the compliments yall!!

RCkid-yes new daily driver
Matt-yes but I've sold alot of them :p
W300-yes sir! love it,hate to try and keep it clean :p
Thanks alot Sam! Ya I love the winch,8500 lb hydralic Mile Marker winch I won't say for sure on price but it was a pretty good price I believe. Oh! It was bought new in Austin Texas :)

Jimmy

·
Registered
321 Posts
That's an awesome truck! I love black trucks and I love cummins duallys. Congrats on a great find.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
You might wanna check that shifter Jimmy. It looks like it's in 4wd. Don't wanna drive around on the highway like that.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the comments yall! I really appreciate it! We went back to the campground here local some of our family camped at last night,during the night it came a hellva storm and pushed down trees and all. A tree was blowed over right at the top of the very steep windy road going in,they were cutting it up as we pulled up in my truck(the above one :p) One guy seen it and when I stepped out he yelled at me and said "Hey sonny! I seen you brought a "REAL" truck with it ;D He kept talking bout it and how good it looked etc etc. Then some folks in a Dura-slack pulling a travel trailer was trying to come up the hill and was just spinning cause the road was so steep,wet and covered with brush. The guy got out and ask if anybody could pull him out and I ran to get into the truck...but then he gave it one more try and he was able to spin his way out...I was pissed. I was gonna get the best laugh in the world getting to pull a 1 Ton Duramax Chevy pulling a travel traveler up a hill. Poo...some people have to go and ruin a guys day ;D

Jimmy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts