6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my truck again guys.  It got "accidently" deleted a few months ago. ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's the rear view with my custom made tire rack/gas can rack.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got bored so I decided to climb this dirt mound there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
I love your truck Matt. That thing looks like a tank....I bet it scares all the ricers. ;D

Ian

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
nice, bring it up we'll show you some real dirt hills, lol,

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Outlaw said:
Is the rear bumper one you made or is it aftermarket(yea right)..?? ;D
Do you honestly think I would go out and buy a bumper when I could make something way better and just like I want it? ;D

G

·
RAMMAN4 said:
Outlaw said:
Is the rear bumper one you made or is it aftermarket(yea right)..?? ;D
Do you honestly think I would go out and buy a bumper when I could make something way better and just like I want it? ;D
You being a fabricator of sorts , no I didnt think you would. How much does that beast weigh?

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
last one. I figured if I could go up that hill forward I could do it backwards too. BTW, my truck weighs 6500 pounds.

Attachments

G

·
RAMMAN4 said:
last one. I figured if I could go up that hill forward I could do it backwards too. BTW, my truck weighs 6500 pounds.
That thing is a monster.. Have a spare rear bumper like yours laying around? ;D

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nope. No spare bumpers laying around here. I had a front and rear almost just like mine I built 6 years ago, but I put them on latindodge's RC a year and a half ago. I'm still making them, but you need to come down here for fitup and final mounting.

G

·
Actually one of the guys that owns Outback Offroad in San Antonio is making me a prerunner style with winchplate setup in trade for some coin he owed me, but I do need something for the rear , the stockie kind sucks. I am talking about a true swiss army knife style like what you have . How much would something that run me Matt? Parts , labor , beer, BBQ! You know the good stuff.

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I finally got my rear drop hanger, shackle flip, 1 ton spring setup and u bolt flip installed.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.