Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Danica's been sucking the bone so far this May.  While that might not necessarily be a bad thing, we're talking about Indy cars here.   ;D

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
:eek:

·
7,250 Posts
Damnit Pete, now I am going to have that visual in my head all Indy 500. I won't be able to concentrate on the race. If it is still intruding on my thoughts during the more important race today (CoCola 600) I am going to drive to PA and kill you  ;D  ;D  {beer}

Chrsi

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wycowboy said:
Damnit Pete, now I am going to have that visual on my head all Indy 500. I won't be able to concentrate on the race. If it is still intruding on my thoughts during the more important race today (CoCola 600) I am going to drive to PA and kill you ;D ;D {beer}
LMAO Chris!!! Don't trip over yourself on the way here. {beer}

·
7,250 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
LMAO Chris!!! Don't trip over yourself on the way here. {beer}
That would be a real danger after that pic, lol. I could trip over my tongue for sure {beer}

Chris

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
That is one smoking hot woman.  {yes}

·
7,250 Posts
She would be hot no matter what

Chris

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
THREAD HIJACK ;D!!!!
Maria Sharapova wins hands down for sexiest woman in sports.

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
needen$77 said:
Danica is way hotter than Maria. I wish she would go back to Powerblock on Spike
X2!

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
wycowboy said:
Damnit Pete, now I am going to have that visual in my head all Indy 500. I won't be able to concentrate on the race. If it is still intruding on my thoughts during the more important race today (CoCola 600) I am going to drive to PA and kill you ;D ;D {beer}

Chrsi
Holy crap Pete, you got him so worked up he even spelled his name wrong!....LOL!.... ;D

·
Registered
659 Posts
Being a long time racing fan and former racer myself, I'll say that she can drive a racecar, but she doesn't have the killer instinct that's essential for success. I think she'll just turn into another Janet Guthrie or Lynn St. James. They made headlines when they were driving, but they never had much of an impact on the sport. Nothing like Shirley Muldowney did. That said, I think that she has a good future ahead of her - in modelling. She's like Anna Kournikova; good but not great at her chosen sport, but a lot of fun to look at. I think she'll do much better in front of the camera than behind the wheel. ;)

·
7,250 Posts
Yer safe Pete. I was able to get Danica out of my head and concentrate on the race. A two hour nap to get rid of a migraine helped though.

Cheers {beer}

Chris

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Boons said:
THREAD HIJACK ;D!!!!
Maria Sharapova wins hands down for sexiest woman in sports.

She looks like she has huge man hands....

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wycowboy said:
Yer safe Pete. I was able to get Danica out of my head and concentrate on the race. A two hour nap to get rid of a migraine helped though.
Did you have an ache, Chris? OUCH!!! {beer}

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
squads51 said:
Holy crap Pete, you got him so worked up he even spelled his name wrong!....LOL!.... ;D
:)

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts